Senior Electronics Technician/Section Leader
This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01 Jacob Enoch Resume updated10 days ago Experience34.1 yrs AuthorizationUS Authorized Desired Salary- RelocationWon’t Relocate BoardMonster, Diversity
Last updated: 02/05/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Adamsville, OH 43802
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Maintenace manager Resume Value: bg3w6ybcu3mwb6g6
7905 Adamsville Rd.
Adamsville, Ohio 43892
Phone(740)796-6183 Home 740-297-0965 Cell
1978 – 2012AK Steel-Zanesville WorksZanesville, Ohio
• 8000 hour apprenticeship in Industrial Instrumentation, plus course work in Electronics and Instrumentation
• Journeyman-Electronic, Instrumentation and Process Controls
• Multiple Vendor Training Course’s, including, but not limited to
• AC and DC drive systems
• PLC and PC control system
• Gas flow and analysis instrumentation
• Instrumentation and Process Control.
• Continuing Self Study to keep current on Technological advances
• Over 200 hours training in Radiation Safety.
Summary of qualifications
1982 – 2012AK Steel-Zanesville WorksZanesville, Ohio
Early Retirement option
4-2013 5-2-13 Federal Mogul Cambridge, Ohio
Job given was not what I accepted
7-2013-Present Lauren Mfg New Philadelphia, Ohio
Electrical Maintenance- Technical Service
• Senior Electronics Technician/Section Leader. This includes scheduling, assigning of duties to other Technicians, ordering of repair material and outside vendor support.
• Develop and planning for downturn repairs, calibrations, an preventive work orders.
• Maintain documentation on calibrations, equipment repairs and preventive maintenance
• Developing safety, calibration and maintenance procedures.
• Provide detailed failure reports to upper management. This included written documentation of failure sequence, repairs made and corrective actions.
• Maintain, calibrate and operate confined space instrumentation.
• Maintain Multi-line internal phone system and software changes.
• Maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot variable speed drive systems, both AC and DC.
• Install, Configure, Calibration and tuning of Process controls, covering temperature, pressure, flow, environmental, gas blending and others as required
• Troubleshoot and repair network communication problems.
• Troubleshooting and repairs to Electrical, Electro-pneumatic/hydraulic, PLC/PC controls and Process Control systems
• Troubleshooting and component level repairs to various Electronic controls as required.
• HMI operations, including software backup procedure and implementation
• Design and implement control systems to provide double verification on key system components
• Develop calibration procedures, if not supplied by vendor. Traceable to ISO guidelines
• Develop and implement Quality, Safety and Environmental Standard practices in the maintenance area.
• Assist Production areas in Standard practice development, advising on equipment limitations and potentials.
• Communicate with vendors and service representatives on requirements and assistance
• Proficient in MS office, windows95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows7
• Knowledge of NFPA 70
• Acquiring PC and networked based advanced Troubleshooting instrumentation and implementing work based planning to these items for Root cause analyses and repair to eliminate repetitive failures
• Establish and maintain database of proper equipment operation, with examples of improper operation for an example set.
• Radiation Safety Officer for AK Steel Zanesville. These duties includes but is not limited to;
Filing required reports and testing
Completion of all required documentation
Establishing safe work procedures
Maintaining training requirements and standards.
Member of the Muskingum-Perry career Center Electronic Education Advisory Committee from 1994 thru 2003.
Volunteer Ohio Division of Wildlife HunterOutdoor Safety Instructor,
1988 to Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Years of relevant work experience: More than 15 Years
Date of Availability: Immediately
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-OH-Columbus/Zanesville
Willingness to travel: Up to 50% travel
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org