Mobile: (281) 236-1291 338 Jamesville Ave, Apt1R, Syracuse NY 13210
Position Applied For: Mechanical Engineer
I have worked as a Mechanical Engineer with about 18 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry, with focus on rotating equipment, electromechanical and automation, . I have been engaged in various aspects of design, manufacturing, plant operation and project engineering. Throughout my carrier I have demonstrated leadership, problem solving and teamwork skills, and commitment to my assignment from start to the end..
• Rotating equipment design and fabrication
• Engineering & Detail design, including project coordination.
• Familiar with Industry codes and standards
• Mechanical engineering analysis using ANSYS, ABAQUS, SolidWork simulations. etc.
• Analysis of multiple plant processes, engineering instrument & material selections
• Providing new plans for production, QA, QC, inspections & troubleshooting of projects
Master of Science (MSME) in Mechanical & Material Engineering
National University of Malaysia, Bangi, Malaysia
Bachelor of Science (BSME) in Mechanical Engineering in Production & Manufacturing Technology
University of Industries and Mines, Tehran
Dynamic Flow Computers Co. Ltd. Houston, Texas 2015-2016
Technical Engineering Lead
Conducting design and manufacturing of oil & gas industrial equipment including instruments such as flow meters, Smart-cone metering technology, manifolds, and etc.
• Conducting design of several types of metering resulted in quality improvement and accuracy by 25% through upgrading manufacturing technology.
• Performing control and evaluation of flow meters, casting & manufacturing process and improve metering to improve the accuracy up to 30%.
Kavoush Sanat Tools Co, Inc. Middle East 2006-2008 , 2014-2015
Project Mechanical Engineer
Performed major capital projects including equipment packaging and new products program for service provider of high-speed small or medium-sized turbo-machines such as pumps and compressors, and centrifugal small and medium-sized turbo gear units, applied in oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Monitored project progress from design, manufacturing, testing, and shipping based on client requirements. Preparation and review of engineering documentation for client packages. Introducing new manufacturing technology for high speed integrally geared centrifugal pumps & compressors that extended lifetime of the parts by three times using gear tooth modifications, such as lead crowning.
• Created 15% productivity improvement of machining time over 3 years with annual cost reductions of $1 million.
• Decreased casting & manufacturing cycle time using casting & new CNC machining strategies by 35% resulting.
Newline Machine Tool Sdn Bhd. South East of Asia 2010-2011
consulting engineering, providing services to machining industry in order to develope application concepts and sales customers for CNC machines
• 1-year project assessing and recommending strategic business improvement.
Samen Part Machine Manufacturing Co, Inc. Middle East 2002-2006
Acting as a project engineer in a manufacturing company with 30 plus engineers and technicians of producing over 10 different heavy duty rotating and other industrial equipment (boilers, turbines, pressure vessels, gearboxes and etc) using high accuracy CNC machining. The products were applied diversity Oil & Gas industry projects.
• Reviewed client specifications, handled in-house engineering, coordinated manufacturing to meet client package requirements.
• Achieved 7% operation cost improvement saving $0.5 million annually through application of machining technology with 5 axis milling CNC machine.
• Improved casting & machining tool & fixtures that resulted in reduction of scrap of production by 8% using hydraulic jig & fixtures and special tooling technology.
Toklan Tools Ind, Mfg, Co, Inc. Middle East 1997-2001
Senior Technical Designer
Designed over 40 different varieties of automotive hydraulic brake and clutch parts with an annual production capacity of around 2 million sets of cylinders at the highest accuracy and guaranteed quality including : Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinders, Wheel Cylinders, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Slave Cylinder, ABS.
• Directed innovative tooling technology for machining and manufacturing that increased production rate more than 3 million annually.
• Developed machining special tools to reduce the scrap of production by more than 35%.
• Supervised maintenance repairs of automotive equipment
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS, PATENTS, HONORS AND AWARDS
• Memberships: ASME, SME, AIAA, IEEE, ISA. Reviewer of Journals and conferences.
• Registered Patent: Design and Producing CNC Machine with 4axis for Cutting Composite, 2006
• Registered Patent: Automation of the Rubber Warehouse via a 3axis Manipulator Robot, 2007
• Award: Syracuse University, NY. USA, Scholarship and Assistantship SYRACUSE NY, 2011-2014
• Award: National University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Grant Award RA Program, Bangi, Malaysia 2008-2010
• Age: 37
• U.S. Immigration Green Card Holder
• Sayyed, Kasim Mehdi, Mechanical Engineering Group Supervisor, Bechtel, Houston
• Mushtaque Raza, Senior Principal Mechanical Engineer, Wood Group Mustang, Houston