Effective and confident human resource professional with the dedication and motivation required to succeed in a busy human resource department. Possess an in-depth knowledge of all human resource processes and procedures and a proven track record of providing support to human resource advisors and senior managers.
Corinth, TX 76210
Salon Manager/Human Resource Coordinator PB Press Box Salon Dallas, TX
March 2008 to Present
Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources – recruiting, interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, training, employee relations, employee retention, benefits administration, management of leave-of-absence and personnel records and retention.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a fiscally healthy business through high customer satisfaction and creative innovation through the recruiting and hiring of seasoned, experienced, and professional stylists.
• Oversee staff continuing education; ensuring that all stylists are licensed and current.
• Increased product sales by 73% through training and education of employees.
• Coordinate with managing director in the planning of events in order to increase customer base resulting in a 43% increase in a steady and stable customer base.
Spa Manager Polished Spa Plano, TX
June 2014 to December 2015
Supervised efficient working of spa such as reservations
• Coordinated with departments to hire and train staff
• Evaluated working of all staff members and Maintains historical human resource records filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
• Respond to employee requests for assistance with HR programs and/or workplace situations escalating difficult situations as needed
• Maintained records of store sales and payroll for employees
Foreclosure Specialist Coordinator PB Press Box Salon
2011 to May 2014
Bank of America, Fort Worth TX
• Multi-state end to end foreclosure processing with attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of state legislations
• Increased business control unit audit scores from sixty percent to ninety-eight percent
• Completed several successful projects in different areas to increase productivity and operational efficiency
• Successfully as part of the Montana team help take the scorecard from sixty percent to ninety-four percent.
Customer Service Representative/Human Resource Coordinator 21Century Car Collision Lewisville, TX
September 2007 to November 2011
Responsible for all phases of Human Resources – recruiting, hiring, on boarding, benefits, salary, W-4, I-9, record retention, employee relations, etc.
• In charge of recruiting, hiring, and retention of personnel experienced in vehicle repairs.
• Accountable for all the efficient scheduling of appointments in order for customers to have vehicles repaired in a competent and timely manner.
• Answerable to clients’ inquiries on a daily basis through effective and timely communication.
Guest Services Representative Springhill by Marriott Grapevine, TX
2005 to 2007
Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations. Secure payment, verify and adjust billing
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
• Ensure any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Count bank at beginning and end of shift, secure bank.
• Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correcting vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change.
MBA Human Resources Management Texas Woman’s University
BBA Texas Woman’s University
Business North Central Community College
Most Outstanding inspirational Student awards
To beThe fully active learners. A students will be ready and willing to dive into schoolwork. When we assign four problems for homework, such students will not only do all four but do them with style. They might even recopy their work before handing it in, so it’s very neat, or attach a cover sheet to make it look professional. Students in this category may not be the brightest in the classroom, and they may not get the highest exam scores. But they are our go-getters, self-motivated, ready to do the best work they possibly can. These students are a joy to teach.
The responsible students. Other students will enter the classroom ready to do whatever we ask, but not much more than that. When we assign these students four problems for homework, they will do all four carefully, but rarely will we get the sense they did their very best. These are dutiful, respectful students, more motivated to please us than to put themselves fully into their work. These students are easy enough to teach.
Microsoft Office Suite Recruiting •Training on boarding Employee Relations •Employee Benefits Fossee Management Systems •Benefit Training for the New ERA of Health and Experience in production warehouse
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org