Phone: 216-233-9496 • Cleveland, Ohio, 44124 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable, hard-working, fast learner and self-motivated with ability to work with minimum supervision.
Decision Maker, takes ownership, Cross-functional team leader, Innovative and result oriented.
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, Philips Medical Systems Inc, Ohio Jan 2015-Present
• Supported production line by resolving issues, updating procedures, releasing rework instructions and fixing defects.
• Led process qualification of different manufacturing sub-systems for which Verification and Validation (V&V), Process FMEA,
Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) and Computer System Validation
(CSV) were completed.
• Collaborated with Original Equipment Manufacturing(OEM) supplier and vendors to maintain custom designed functional and
in-circuit test fixtures, measurement equipment and part test traceability.
• Drove Quality plans to qualify all the test fixtures located at supplier sites to ensure proper testing of the products.
• Wrote supplier quality manual to communicate with supplier the expected quality requirements.
• Worked on Engineering Change Order, CAPAs, FDA compliance, verification/validation protocols and supplier controls.
Green belt project: Saved over $70k by reducing the number of commercial defects on arrival through DMAIC methodology
Electrical Test Engineer, Philips Medical Systems Inc, Ohio Jun 2012-Jan 2015
• Developed test specifications and requirements for DFX principles, specifically for Manufacturing and Test for a sub system.
• Designed functional test fixture for data acquisition systems: Wrote bash automation test scripts, developed user interface using
Perl and designed external simulation circuitry to test input and output interfaces. Successfully deployed the fixture at supplier
site and achieved 80% reduction in defects
• Designed front end for crystal tester: Developed automation test scripts to start services and user interface in MATLAB to
display different graphs of analyzing test results. Successfully deployed the fixture and achieved over 40% reduction in defects.
• Developed microcontroller based assembly standalone test fixture: Developed external simulation hardware and wrote
application code in C++ to host HTTP web page to display test results for standalone testing. Successfully deployed the fixture
at supplier site and achieved over 40% reduction in defects.
• Documented test fixture designs, procedures and released in accordance with design change management process.
• Planned and developed equipment used for testing and aligned with phases of the manufacturing process.
• Conducted root cause analysis after Troubleshooting encountered failures. Analyzed test data and prepared technical reports.
Design Engineer, Philips Medical Systems Inc, Ohio Feb 2011-Jun 2012
• Designed system architecture and automated software using PERL for network based remote diagnostic.
• Developed database infrastructure in MYSQL to collect data from test results from different test fixtures.
• Built a web server based Graphical User Interface (GUI) using PHP to display analyzed data.
• Prepared test procedures, Bill of Materials, IQ/OQ/PQ documents for test fixtures and CSV of the software developed.
• Maintained Linux based data collection servers, web based bug tracker and intranet/internets for test fixtures.
Research Assistant, Cleveland State University, Ohio Jan 2009-Dec 2010
• Performed extensive research on performance and evaluation methods of Media access control (MAC) protocols in a Wireless
• Deigned frame work architecture to evaluate any MAC protocol and compare with rest of the protocols.
• Developed software services using shell scripting to automate experiments.
• Evaluated MAC protocols by conducting experiments on a test bed of real sensor hardware for different scenarios and work-
loads that would match different application requirements
Intern, Bharat Dynamics Limited, India Dec 2007-May 2008
• Designed an interface circuitry for a test equipment to test the response pulse of a projectile.
• Built an application code in C to test the pulse response of a projectile and all input and output signals.
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Specialized in Computer engineering
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
Thesis: Evaluation and comparison of MAC protocols in wireless sensor networks.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering specialized in Embedded systems
Osmania University, India
Project: Development of application software and interface circuitry for test equipment.
Languages Operating Systems Software Packages
C, C++, Verilog, SQL, Oracle, MYSQL HTML, Linux, UNIX, Windows, Ms Dos Adobe, MS-Office, MPLAB IDE, Minitab
Shell Scripting, Perl, PHP, Expect, bash MacOSX, Ubuntu, Debian AutoCAD, MATLAB, SIMULINK, Apache
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 2014
• Successfully completed Business Excellence Lean Training 2014
• Successfully completed 21CFR820 Training 2015
Page 1 of 1