SHERRY D SERVIA
409B 72nd Avenue North
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29572
ESP – Myrtle Beach, SC Fall 11 – Spring 13
• Developed and taught training classes on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application and their interface to SAP.
• Designed and presented application demos and progress updates to end users, management, and project sponsors.
• Customer liaison for MES application implementation and end users buy-in. (Customer using PAS-X application.)
Zenith Technologies – Myrtle Beach, SC Spring 08- Fall 11
Senior Engineer Consultant
• Designed requirements and executed gap analysis on design of machines used in a track and trace project to meet upcoming industry regulations (Seidenader, Germany).
• Created, updated, taught, and tested customer specific electronic batch records.
• Designed self guided Compliance Suite (MES) application training and provided one-on-one training support.
• Executed gap analysis against MES applications, and presented outcome to upper level management.
Emerson Processing Controls – Royersford, Pennsylvania Fall 07- Spring 08
Senior Engineer Consultant
• Evaluated customer’s current paper manufacturing processes as well as requirements for new MES system with a potential interface to SAP and LIMS.
• Designed customer specific processes to work in Compliance Suite software (MES).
• Customer liaison for building presentation to propose MES project to customer’s owner and upper management.
• Created electronic batch record according to customer specifications and interfaces.
ABBA – IPA – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Spring 07- Fall 07
Divisional Vice President
• Trained new employees on insurance policies and sales techniques while growing team and business in southeast region.
• Established & maintained customer relationships.
• Provided health insurance solutions to protect companies, families, and individuals.
Rockwell Automation – Cary, North Carolina Fall 00 – Summer 06
Senior Engineer, Technical Support
• Installed, set up, and maintained PMX MES software (Eli Lilly & Company, Manassas, VA).
• Designed and implemented customer specific PMX training classes.
• Eli Lilly liaison for current employees while trained new employees on customer customized PMX solution.
• Created electronic batch record according to customer specifications.
• Designed, implemented, and presented an interface allowing communication between the electronic batch record in PMX MES and other Rockwell Automation software products (for example RS batch).
Functional Consultant / System Expert
• Supported phase 1 of implementation of Clinical Trial Management (CTM) software (Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis IN).
• Developed and reviewed customer’s training plan and materials for PMX CTM and PMX MES training classes.
• Ran a six-week gap analysis, comparing client’s needs against the CTM software (Boehringer Ingleheim, Ridgefield, CT).
• Took results of gap analysis, wrote/updated technical and functional specifications to meet results from gap analysis’, customer customizations, and application bugs for numerous PMX clients.
• Executed a pre-gap analysis study on customer’s user requirements against our MES software (Aventis, Kansas City MI).
• Carried out system validation tests against clinical trials software (Hoffmann – La Roche, Switzerland)
International Corporate Trainer
• Taught CTM and MES software classes to top 20 pharmaceutical companies.
• Developed system guides for presentations and workshops and executed those guides in presentations and workshops.
• Taught customized software classes to customers who have implemented software (Pharmacia, Kalamazoo, MI & Chicago, IL; Purdue, Stamford, CT and Eli Lilly Indianapolis, IN & Manassas, VA).
• Demonstrated CTM software and MES software during sales and pre sales presentations.
• Prepared and executed workshops matching potential customer’s user requirements to CTM and MES software packages
• Supported demonstration and company at industry trade shows and event.
Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA Bachelor of Science in CS – Business Information Systems
To contact this candidate email email@example.com