This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx03 pulled, emailed l3 me
Last updated: 09/14/14
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
6708 41st ave.
University Park, MD 20782
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: myresume Resume Value: cm9pjyqu8zp7vscz
4402 Underwood St. University Park, MD 20782
A mechanical engineer with design, test and analysis experience in manufacturing environments. Proven creative ability in research and development of new product concepts, assurance of the product quality, independent problem solving and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently. Self-starting, highly detail oriented, hard-working and highly enthusiastic individual who works well with others to meet corporate goals.
Areas of Expertise:
• Product Design / Metallic and Composite
• Analysis / FEA /AnSys/ Stress, Deformation, Thermal, Fatigue
• CAD / 3D,2D SolidWorks, Solid Edge
• Program / VB, Fortran, C++, C#, HTML, Databases, Matlab
Xcision Medical System, LLC. Columbia, MD, USA 10/2013 – Present
Responsible for designing mechanical components of a radiation therapy medical device.
• Researched and designed components of system, prototyped, assembled and tested the product hands-on.
• Developed and designed the calibration device for the GammaPod™ system, Performed all design within an ISO13485 and FDA governed Quality System.
• Built test settings and conducted experiments to ensure product calibration. Designed and revised designs according to test results to meet customer and system requirements.
HDAVS(Broadcast Television Equipment Manufacture), Beijing, China 6/2009 – 10/2013
Responsible for engineering review to develop mechanical system designs with electrical engineering team. Designed mechanical components for new product and modification of existing products. Coordinated with the involved shops, conducting product integration and component tests; including vibration and drop tests.
• Researched and designed components of the Broadcast Television equipment to minimize cost, simplify assembly process and operation, thereby increasing efficiency. Created functional mechanical designs within the criteria and time frame, under requirement of functionality, appearance, productivity, availability of materials and cost.
• Developed, controlled, and updated the database of the parts used which increased efficiency by 100 percent. Revised designs within the design criteria throughout the project and support the completion of the project.
• Developed and implemented testing requirements and testing plan, set up optimization and design of experiments, performed model simulations, communicated designs, test data, and specifications to the shop manager and customers, to ensure the highest quality.
Emerson Power Transmission, Valparaiso, IN, USA 6/2005 – 5/2009
Senior Product Engineer
Responsible for design, development, analysis and estimates for new product design with the product, quality and test groups. Designed mechanical components, implemented design changes to address product issues and/or to reduce the cost based on customer’s needs. Provided engineering support for deviation and ECN system as well as provide FEA interpretation for product development and improvement
• Created CAD 3D models for FEA and executed AnSys projects on the bearings and other components, including different materials: rubber and polymer, reduced test time and optimized product design.
• Researched and designed new generation of bearings and components to minimize cost, simplify assembly process and increase efficiency with potential patents. Several innovative concepts got recognized by management.
• Identified potential products and/or vendors that could meet the design criteria and cost requirements. My search missions were always fulfilled on time to support and recommend a course action to the Manager of Engineering.
• Developed and implemented web application and software to increase efficiency by a factor of 50 times for the engineering staff’s daily work. Contributed to the lab data process back-up office automation by using VB, ASP, and Microsoft Access.
• Executed design projects: Implemented innovative concept designs which addressed current product issues, designed, prototyped and tested new bearing components with potential patents as a lead engineer.
• Developed new product concepts to reduce fatigue failure caused by vibration, to enforce dynamic feature and increase bearing life, reduce shut down time and save money for the company and our customers.
Exelon CORPORATION, Chicago, IL, USA 5/ 2000 – 5/2001
Responsible for developing the methodology to reduce failure, improving overall reliability and productivity of processes, implementing condition based monitoring, coordinating maintenance and repairs of process and auxiliary equipment.
• Performed equipment and tool inspections, evaluated ergonomics of equipment to reduce operator fatigue and to ensure productivity; successfully improved overall reliability.
• Analyzed and found root cause of accidents. Used reliability tools to conduct accident trend analysis and designed methods to reduce or eliminate high frequency accidents.
• Performed improvement analysis and present options with a recommended course of action to the Senior Reliability Engineer and the Manager of Engineering for approval.
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
M.S., Computer Science, Loyola University Chicago
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-MD-Prince George’s County
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org