firstname.lastname@example.org, +1(201)-416-9015, Rochester, New York.
• Electrical Engineer with 10 months of Research experience in the field of RF Engineering.
• Experience in modeling, simulation and characterization of RF Components using Ansys HFSS, CST Microwave studio, Designer, LabVIEW, Agilent ADS, and Sonnet.
• Experience designing/simulating electronic circuits using MATLAB Simulink, Multisim.
• Familiar with RF/Antenna design/testing/measurement/Optimization, EM modeling.
• Knowledge on 3G/4G, 3GPP, LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, 802.11 standards, NFC, UMTS, Bluetooth, ZigBee, DAS, ISDN, Het Nets, wireless propagation, Telecom basics.
• Hands on experience using Agilent Signal Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer.
• Proficient in MATLAB, C, C++, Core Java and good knowledge on Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, HTML, CSS, XML. Familiar with Eclipse, Maven, Agile methodologies, JIRA, Selenium.
• M.sc (Electrical Engineering) at Rochester Institute of Technology, US.
• 2 years of experience as Computer Lab Assistant, troubleshooting Windows & Macintosh systems using standard network protocols, wireless network trouble diagnostics, IP addressing.
• Capable of learning new concepts quickly and implementing the same in a results-oriented manner.
GRADUATE RESEARCH INTERN (June’15- August’15)
Role: To assist the design team in developing a cost-effective antenna prototype, which can function as a monopulse tracker.
• Designing antenna system using HFSS, CST RF Simulation tools.
• Comparing simulated patterns with measurements for accuracy.
• Analyze and document simulated results.
• Optimizing computer model to produce patterns with greater utility.
GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Sep’14 – May’15)
Role: To model a cost effective slotted waveguide antenna array, that can be used as monopulse tracking radar.
• Used CST’s Microwave studio and Ansoft’s HFSS antenna design softwares to design/simulate antenna array.
M.Sc. (Electrical Engineering) from Rochester Institute of Technology, US with 3.32/4.0 (2015)
B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from JNTUH, India with 3.7/4.0 (2012)
Major Course Work:
Digital & Adaptive Signal Processing
✓ Electro Magnetic Fields & Transmission Lines
✓ Antenna Theory & Design
✓ Microwave Engineering
✓ Radar Systems
✓ Wireless Communications and Networks
✓ Digital & Analog Communication Systems
✓ Cellular & Mobile Communication Systems
Electronic Devices & Circuits
Title: Phased antenna array modeling using CST
Summary: The aim of this project is to model phased arrays and perform beam steering using CST (3D high frequency Simulation tool) which can be used in radar applications for effective tracking.
Title: Designing a Micro strip Rectangular patch Antenna using HFSS & Designer tools
Summary: The aim of this project is to design a Micro strip Rectangular patch antenna for given parameters using Ansoft HFSS & Designer tools for a resonant frequency of 10GHz
Title: Designing a Yagi-Uda antenna array using GNEC
Summary: The main aim of this project is to design a VHF Yagi array that covers frequency band from 54-216MHz for given values of antenna dimensions and gain using GNEC.
Title: Using TV remote as a Wireless Mouse for PC
Summary: The goal of this project is to design a circuit that can make a typical TV remote work as a cordless mouse for the computer, which does all the operations similar to a traditional mouse.
Title: Antenna Synthesis for a continuously distributed line source & linear array of antennas using MATLAB
Summary: The aim of this project is to develop MATLAB programs for antenna synthesis using Schelkunoff’s polynomial method, Fourier transform method and Woodward Lawson methods for both line source and linear arrays.
Title: Evaluation of a Coded MIMO system that switches between Beam forming & Multiplexing in Spatially Correlated Rician Channel
Summary: The aim of this project is to develop a switching algorithm for a BICM coded MIMO system, which selects best suitable combination of BICM mode & transmission scheme according to channel characteristics in spatially correlated Rician channel.
Computer Lab Assistant at RIT ITS Lab Services (Aug’13-Aug’15)
• Responsible for assisting students and/or faculty, who make use of computer resources, with technical/operational software issues.
• Monitor and troubleshoot WI-FI 802.11, LAN, WAN, VLAN, lab equipment.
• Softwares: CST, HFSS, Ansys Designer, LabVIEW, Sonnet, Agilent ADS, GNEC, MS-Office (All packages).
• Languages: MATLAB, C, C++, JAVA, Assembly language & Verilog.
• Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/7/8, Macintosh.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com