200 Ingram Drive Middletown, DE 19709
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/SSandstrom
(302) 438-0001 – firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Delaware: Graduated Dec. 2015
• Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering (ABET accredited program)
• Minors in Biomechanical Engineering and Mathematics
• Senior Design – Worked for Siemens healthcare diagnostics to design, prototype, and build a
plastic extrusion loader capable of loading extrusions onto a cleated conveyor at a rate greater than
one per second while placing them in a specific orientation.
• Junior Design II – Designed and built a rapid bottle labeling system for Merck.
• Junior Design I – Manufactured a functional longboard/skateboard breaking system capable of
brining users to a safe stop within 50ft.
• Sophomore Design – Designed and built a functional prototype prosthetic foot to aid transfemoral
amputees to walk on the beach.
Teaching Assistant MEEG202 – Computer Aided Design: Spring 2014 & 2015
• Lead computer laboratory exercises for groups of 25+ students instructing them on modeling and
designing prototypes with SolidWorks.
• Instructed students on best ways to manufacture prototype parts.
• Aided students in developing physical prototypes.
Teaching Assistant MEEG211 – Dynamics: Winter 2015
• Instructed students on kinematic and kinetic models of systems in office hours and at review
• Responsible for grading student’s assignments.
Christiana Carpet Company: 2012-Present
• Designed and coded a web page to showcase prior work and inform potential clients of what
services the company offers, as well as to give them general information about the different
products available on the market.
• Promoted company to reach first page on relevant Google searches.
• 2nd place in the 2014 ASME Pumpkin Chunkin’ competition.
• Designed and built a functional ballista and trebuchet.
• Lead the instruction of students in the use of SolidWorks as a MEEG202 TA.
• Experienced in working as part of a team to fulfill design project requirements in the fields of
Computer Science, Biomechanics, Materials Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
• Able to manufacture and assemble functional prototypes using 3D modeling software in
conjunction with 3D printers or by use of a milling machine and a lathe.
• Accustomed to GACTI rules for the presentation of technical and scientific information and IEEE
citation style and scientific journal writing.
• Proficient with the use of the following computer programs and coding languages:
• Autodesk • Python • MATLAB • CES
Inventor • Java • HTML • MS office
• SolidWorks • C/C++ • Java script • Google Docs
To contact this candidate email email@example.com