This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01
Jacob Enoch use “I&E foreman” for title
stewart whitaker Last updated: 01/26/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
618 york lane
Bismarck, ND 58503
Contact Preference: Telephone
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: stewart greg whitaker Resume Value: uk2znij94bzjnnen
618 York Ln. Bismarck ,ND 58503
Cell: (701) 690-6753 Ampmasters@gmail.com
January 20, 2016
High School: High School Diploma Flint, Michigan 1988
ABB Flow computer Level 1, 2, 3, 4 2014-2015
IBEW Journeyman’s training Flint, Michigan 1988-1992
Electrical load management Flint, Michigan 1991
Electrical trade school Flint, Michigan 1992-1996
Numerous classes on electrical theory,
Work Application, code update’s, safety 1996-2013
Cellular one site update training 2004-2005
Bechtel Communications safety training 2004-2005
Black & Veach Safety Training 2006-2006
RF safety training 2006-2006 Shell onshore safety 2011-2013
Safe land USA PEC 2012
Seatrax Onshore crane rigger 2012
Marathon oil safety 2013
Electrical Arc Flash Safety 2013
Hazardous electrical training 2012
First Aid & CPR 2013
H2S Gas testing 2012
Class A Endorsement, No Violations or Accidents
Electrical Journeyman’s license State of Michigan 1996-present
Licensed Masters Electrician State Of Tennessee 1996-expired
Licensed Master Electrician Elizabethton, TN 1999 -expired
Licensed Master Electrician Bristol, TN 1999 – expired
Licensed Master Electrician Dodge City, KS 2010 – present
Licensed Electrical Contractor Johnson, KS 2011 – present
Licensed Electrical Contractor Ulysses, KS 2011- present
Licensed Electrical Contractor Lakin , KS 2011- present
Licensed Master Electrician Kansas 2011-present
“Will be testing for ND journeyman license in early 2016” ”
• Work History
Will supply more as needed, I have listed only the last job I have worked at.
Nov 2011- Present
I & E Foreman
B.H.I is a large electrical contractor that specializes in industrial project’s, with all project’s being in the oil industry. I have been involved with oil field work since 2011. While working in North Dakota for the last 2.5 years, I have become involved daily with PLC Programming and troubleshooting for Emerson ROC800, Red lion Programming, Moxa, Sam well manager,Valvcon, ABB Total flow, Red Lion, HMI Systems, Rosemont Instruments, Flowmeters, Allen Bradley PLC’s ,Freewave Radio systems, Wireless communications, and networking. Some of my past duties also included,
Customer Billing Direct
Weekly Time Cards For Employees
Setting Up Apprentice’s For Days Work and Completing Projects With Manpower Given And Maximizing Company Profits
Completing Project In allowed Time Frame
Completing Daily reports with Progress Made
Designing and building cabletray systems
Installing power and instrument cabling
Installing grounding systems
Installing power distribution systems
Installing standby generator systems
Troubleshooting and maintaining diesel generator engines, including light mechanical repairs as well as scheduled service
Installing satellite and free wave radio systems
Installing Variable speed drives, terminating as well as troubleshooting
Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting transformers up to 5000 volts
Installing and maintaining instrument’s that monitor site info
Installing and terminating RTU systems
Installing, terminating and repairing Zenith monitoring systems
Installing, terminating and maintaining Cellular (global) systems
Installing RF radio systems including radio tower installations
I work closely with all the divisions of Marathon oil. They are a fast paced company
That has always changing goals that have to be achieved on a daily basis. To meet this goal, I work closely with engineers, safety, operations, and completions. Most of my day consists of programming automation PLC’s and performing test , both in a SCADA lab setting and on site. I also perform the following as needed,
• Able to work from verbal instructions, blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical publications and instructions bulletins.
• Performed preventative maintenance on electrical panels and distribution systems.
• Performed corrective repairs on pumping systems
• Electrical problem troubleshooting
• Analyzed equipment failures
• Made necessary adjustments to correct equipment failures while working safely at all times
• Troubleshooted electrical circuits , plumbing systems
• Proficient in reading an OHM meter and electrical diagram
• Can direct work of and instruct other electricians, helpers, mechanics and apprentices.
• Tested and adjusted equipment to obtain proper operating
• Rewired and installed panel boards and switches
• Repair AC/DC circuits, 3-phase circuits (480 and 240 volt).
• Knowledge of various hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Able to read and interpret documents
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as good verbal communications skills
• Ability To Run Trenchers, Backhoes, Bucket Trucks, ETC.
• Strong troubleshooting ability to resolve plumbing ,electrical & mechanical defects.
• Experienced w/ voltage up to 480 three phase
• Able to work with no supervision.
• Performed installation of conduit
• Observed mechanical devices in operation to diagnose problems in the systems.
• Knowledge of Industrial wiring and controls
• Experience in repairing factory equipment
• Basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Solid mechanical abilities/aptitude
• Willing to work overtime and am flexible
• Able to keep a clean and orderly work area
• Responsible for electrical and mechanical support for issues arising throughout the plant.
• Ability to diagnose equipment failures to determine cause
• Troubleshooted, diagnosed and corrected electrical problems in the power distribution, electrical equipment and lighting systems.
• Installed, removed, repaired, overhauled and tested electrical equipment, both alternating and direct current.
• Worked to meet current electrical codes and company policies and practices.
• Prepared, reviewed and maintained documentation associated with facility electrical systems.
• Performed specific electrical maintenance and engineering functions assigned by Engineering/Facility Manager.
• Supported and coordinated external service personnel.
• Perform work of lower skilled classifications.
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Years of relevant work experience: More than 15 Years
Date of Availability: Immediately
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-ND-Central
Willingness to travel: Up to 100%