From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 8:35 AM
To: Brad Coleman
Subject: Candidate for review
This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx06
Last updated: 02/25/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Richfield, MN 55423
Contact Preference: Email
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Suchitra Yerukonda – Software Engineer
Resume Value: 5fhxdjc3kpzcx2wx
1609 W 75th Street, Richfield, MN 55423
E: email@example.com M: (952) 380-6815
Have nearly 3 years of professional work experience as a Software Engineer specializing in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
– Experienced in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
– Experienced in SDLC Methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
– Strong in multiple platforms such as UNIX/Linux and Windows.
– Resourceful problem solver and troubleshooter; focused on details, utilizing outstanding analytical skills to assess and resolve technical difficulties swiftly and positively.
– Strong team player; able to interact and collaborative with employees at all levels.
– Adapts easily to new concepts and cutting-edge technologies.
– Expert Systems: Drools.
– Databases: Apache Derby, Oracle, MySQL, SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL.
– Application Servers: Weblogic.
– Portal Servers: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
– Web Technologies: SharePoint Designer 2007, Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008.
– Framework Technologies: Grails, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Scrapy, ASP.NET.
– Protocols: TCP, UDP, IP, RIP, ARP, FTP, HTTP.
– Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Toad for Oracle, Putty, WinSCP, Tortoise SVN, Redmine, PSpice, OrCAD, MATLAB, MPLAB IDE and Wireshark.
– Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, QNX, MS-DOS.
– Application Programs: MS Office Suite, MS Visio.
– Software Developer in Altion Limited, Dublin, Ireland July 2013 to November 2015
– Developing features and fixing bugs for ERNI (Enhanced Radio Network Interface)
– ERNI allows for telecommunications company to configure and manage nodes and
parameters associated with the nodes.
– Provide technical support for clients.
– Writing proposals for feature implementation and documenting bugs and solutions.
– Building and deploying a release to the client.
– Student Documentation Coordinator in Eircom Limited, Dublin, Ireland May 2012 to September 2012
– Designed, developed and configured products in AMP DST (an enabling tool to facilitate pre-building and provisioning of data circuits).
– Built activity templates for processing orders on AMP DST.
– Supported the development of Service Assurance Reporting Portal.
– Developed SharePoint portal.
September 09 – June 13 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer and Communications Engineering,
Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland.
Degree Awarded – First Class Honours 1:1
August 11 – December 11 Exchange Program in Pennsylvania State University, Erie, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
G.P.A – 3.14
Decision Support System for Smart Academic Environment
– Developed a Server application that can be used to make decisions in relation to the operation of a smart classroom.
Integrated Instant Messenger
– Designed an Integrated Instant Messaging Environment (I2ME)
– I2ME integrates popular instant messengers like MSN, Yahoo!, and
Skype into one messenger allowing users to have all their contacts from
different IMs in I2ME.
– Designed, built and programmed a small robot that is completely
autonomous for a team project.
– Competed against other teams’ robots and stood third in the robosumo tournament.
Interests and Activities:
– Student member of Engineers Ireland.
– Member of W.A.V.E.S (Women – A Voice in Engineering Society) in DIT.
– Volunteered for promoting “Women Engineers” by giving presentations in Secondary Schools.
– Hobbies: Reading books, dancing and listening to music.
– Worked as a volunteer in St.Glady’s Nursing Home for Elderly care.
BACK TO TOP
BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level:
US – I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Active Security Clearance:
US Military Service:
Target Job Title:
• Software/Web Development
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org