701 15th Ave SE Apt 326, Minneapolis Mn 55414 +1 612-390-0861 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
A challenging software developer position that will allow me to utilize my technical skills to solve business oriented problems.
Bachelors of Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN
• Major: Computer Science Cum. GPA: 3.54
• Related coursework:
Csci-3081- Program Design and development; Csci-4511- Artificial Intelligence; Csci-4707- Database Systems;
Csci-4041- Algorithms and Data Structures; Csci-5421- Advanced Algorithms; Csci-4131- Internet Programming;
Csci-4061 -Introduction of Operating Systems; Csci-5801- Software Engineering I; INET 4061 – Business Intelligence
• Tools: Spring Framework, Xcode, Apache Tomcat, SQL Server 2014, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Hibernate
ORM, Matlab, LATEX, Kaseya, Hadoop, SharePoint, Microsoft Visual Studio 2014/2010.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER | RE:MEMBER GROUP| June’15-February’16
• Developed internal web systems, in addition to upgrading and maintaining company websites using Asp.net, C#, SQL Server,
• Team lead on a project to redesign, rework functionality and improve overall user usability of company’s legacy social web
features and services.
• Managed CMS systems, email marketing system, web service integration of Re:member Group.
• Created Email template and surveys using enterprise marketing tools.
IOS DEVELOPER | TENNANT | June’14-May’15
• Responsible for Tennant UK iOS app development using Objective C on both iPhone and iPad platforms which improved
• Architected the mobile networking protocol between the mobile app and backend database using JSON protocol, AES
encryption, base64 encoding.
• Worked hand-in-hand with the User Experience team to develop UI for latest features that are both aesthetic and practical.
• Created documentation for Version 2 of the app with features including employee feedback, view current assignments.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN | AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY | May’13-June’14
• Migrated a Java EE application from Oracle WebLogic to IBM WebSphere Application Server
• Developed RESTful web services in Spring MVC that are currently in production.
• Designed and implemented test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Postman and REST Client.
• Refactored code to improve readability, maintainability and code centralization.
• Developed consumable front end (CSS) styles and usage documentation (HTML) for a new internal web development
standards guide alongside an agile team.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT| GROUPLENS RESEARCH LAB, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA | August’12-May’13
• Worked on Cyclopath project- A geowiki: an editable map where anyone can share notes about roads and trails, enter tags
about special locations and fix map problems – like missing trails.
• Utilized Java and spring framework and became familiar with development and testing strategies for RESTful APIs.
• Focused on bug fixes and unit testing with JUnit framework, leveraging tools like Mockito for test development and
Cobertura for test analysis.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN | MAVERICK SOFTWARE CONSULTING | December’11-August’12
• Worked as a full stack developer on in an agile environment to develop internal tools for Thomson Reuters.
• Employed the ASP.NET framework along with front end tools including JQuery and the Google Visualization APIs.
• Became familiar with key concepts in relational database design and SQL development.
• Stay on track with release deadlines and create daily status reports to keep clients informed of progress.
• Executive Vice president | Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity Inc. University of Minnesota| August’13-December’13
• Google AdMob Challenge | Stood 2nd in PaletteArt (2013): Non Photorealistic Image Rendering
• Global Excellence Scholarship | University of Minnesota | August 2011- Present
• Dean’s List | University of Minnesota | Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Spring 2013
• Yahoo HackU | Mail Scheduler (2012): E-mail scheduler using YQL Honorable mention.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com