Contact no: 737-231-0086
• Around 4 years of progressive IT experience with strong analytical, designing, Implementation of
object-oriented Applications using Java/J2EE.
• Experienced in Core Java, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception handling, File I/O, Design
Patterns, OOPS Concept.
• Provided 3rd level support by working with the frontline production management team
• Held Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance
• Ensured quality of the developed part of components (conformance with development process) and
its technical delivery
• Involved developing multi-tier websites, the full cycle: analysis, design, development, testing, and
• Worked closely with the Product Management, Support, and Test Engineering teams for achieving
the highest business value for the company
• Involved in the submission of work products for software configuration management.
• Hands-on Developer – designed and tested code equities functionality on the Equities Middle Office
• Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Programming, Design
and Web based technologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, and Iteration.
• Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications
using Java/J2EE technologies Such as spring, Swing, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets.
ReactJS, BackboneJS, Angular 2, 4, and 6.
• Developed the back-end web services using Python and designed the front end of the application
using Python, CSS, AJAX, JSON, Drupal and jQuery.
application and involved in client-side validations.
• Experienced with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Stash and Docker, Agile Methodology (Scrum, Jira).
Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
• Strong Knowledge in scripting technologies like Python, Spark, Scala, Shell, Groovy on Grails &
• Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux, Open stack and Expertise python
scripting with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture
• Experienced with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and
for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
• Experienced in MVC architecture, spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Spring
Boot, Spring Security, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
• Having strong Experience with Web Service Applications using User Interface (UI) Technologies
React JS, HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XML, XSLT, AJAX, jQuery, JSON.
• Good experience in data processing and Interfacing (Back-end Front-end connectivity) skills using
Oracle 9i (SQL, PL/SQL), MySQL, SQL Server, and Create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) for
various database systems.
• Good experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Struts, spring, spring web flow,
JPA 2, custom tag development.
• Experienced in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications on Web and
client-server environment using Java, spring, XML, MySQL with Excellence in Analytical and
• Strong experience in Spring Framework in developing applications using Spring MVC, IOC, AOP,
JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Batch.
• Deployed the Application into Dockers Container and Made Easily Accessible at Runtime Using
Cloud Foundry and Other Cloud Services Like Aws, Netflix Eureka.
• Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections Coherence Framework. Implemented Java
Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval
• Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins for continuous
Angular 2, 4, and 6.
• Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL Procedures / Functions, Triggers and Packages on Database
(RDBMS) packages like Oracle 11g, MySQL.
• Expertise in architecture/application development utilizing J2EE based technologies, such as Java 8,
Servlets, JSP, RMI, JDBC, ANT, MAVEN.
• Excellent knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), views, querying using stored
procedures and writing triggers.
• Assists Management with tool and metrics development, data and interpretation and analysis, and
• Work with engineers, developers and QA on the development of current applications and future
applications related to content management line of business
• Assisting the Mobility Engineering manager in hiring, managing and developing engineering talent
• Create, document and execute software designs which may involve complicated workflows or
multiple product areas
• Hands on experience in Swing, socket programming, JNDI, Core J2EE concepts (JSP and Servlets),
Java Beans, Struts framework, JSF, Spring framework, EJB, JDBC, Web services, Java message
service, Java XML interface (DOM and SAX parser), transforming XML Data with XSL and web
technologies such as HTML, java script, AJAX and CSS.
• Wrote JAXB Web services for server side and involved in complete front end to backend persistence
layer for Use cases assigned.
• Works with R&D department to assist in planning and executing new product development
• Work closely with other developers and product managers
• Consult with project managers, business analysts and development teams on application development
and business plans.
• Responsible for designing & developing the UI Screens using Angular 2, 4, 6 HTML pages, CSS,
spring boot framework with Apache-Maven and JAVA-J2EE technologies.
ReactJS, BackboneJS, and AngularJS.
• Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP,
TECHNOLOGIES / TOOLS / METHODOLOGIES
Java & JEE Technologies Java, JDBC, Servlets, and JSP, Hibernate, spring,
Open Source Frameworks Spring, Hibernate 3, 2.2.1, JUnit,
Application Servers JBoss 5.1.0, WebSphere 6.1
Databases MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Cassandra, DB2, MySQL,
SQL Server 2012.
Methodologies OOAD, TDD (Test Driven Development), Agile.
Operating Systems MS Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Design Methodologies Agile, Waterfall.
Web/Application Servers Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, apache
Master's in Information science.
• Received Certificate for Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer. Issued on August
Cost co Travels -Seattle, Washington.
Aug 19- till date
Role: Java Developer.
Costco Travel is a fast-growing subsidiary of Costco wholesale, and provides leisure travel to more than
49 million customers across the united states.
In this Project I was involved in creating an advanced development software for java based external and
in-house travel booking applications. Made necessary changes for the frameworks required and helped
the sales team to execute them in an efficient way and make it successful. Once the necessary changes are
approved, we will release it for the changes to be tested.
• Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server
distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
• Designed, and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular 6, which consume JSON
from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
• Involved in design and development of UI component, which includes layered POVs and Carousels
• Deployed Micro Services & APIs using Core Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Used JMS (Java
Messaging Service) as a messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
• Used Hibernate to improve the application throughput, and created the mappings to fit the existing
• Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular
promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
• Mainly involved in development and maintenance of the website using HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, and
• Build a prototype for various required services such as Scheduling, Logging and Notification Service
• Migrating some of the applications from AngularJS4 to AngularJS6 and componentize the code as
per the Angular recommendations for better testability.
• Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container
• Wrapper developed in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and running with other
• Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch, that create, update, delete and get the
assignment information from backend.
• Used Microservices Python with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of
REST and Spring Boot.
• Worked on JUnit for unit testing of the Python application.
• Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes
• Involved in the bug tracking and Unit Testing using JUnit framework.
• Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, Angular6,
NodeJS, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
common packages for the application using Generics.
• Designed and developed a project that reads messages from Kafka topic and applied conversation
from JSON to pipe delimited String data format to be saved in Oracle DB and NoSQL DB.
• Deploying Rest API's Application in AWS Cloud and Cloud Foundry. Used ExpressJS to route
different endpoints, made RESTful services to manipulate data in MySQL.
• Responsible for Maintaining and Expanding Aws (Cloud Services) Infrastructure Using Aws (SNS,
• Configured Aws Cloud Watch to Monitor Aws Resources as Well as Application and Troubleshoot
Aws Ec2 Status Check Including System Status Check and Instance Status Check Alerts.
• Developed a feature in utility application and Verification Monitoring tool to verify the application
statistics like poolers, consumers, loggers using Angular6, Node.js and Bootstrap.
• Created ant build files to create the EAR and WAR files and involved in development of CPRS
system using the Spring MVC framework. Involved in development of Hibernate objects in order to
persist data into the database.
• Developed web application using Core Java, Spring MVC framework.
• Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations.
Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application
with the legacy applications and facilitates for future applications.
• Secured the API's by implementing OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using
• Developed a production Node.js application with Express module and persisted user information in
MongoDB using Mongoose ORM, Node JS to manage dependencies, and ExpressJS to quickly build
a modular server code-base.
• Used Angular 6 Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application and created
Angular 6 custom directives that were used along with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
• Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send
• Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation
controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using spring
declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
Environment: Java SE 8, JDK 1.8, Eclipse, spring, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Developer, Maven 2/3, ,
Security, Micro services ,Git, Jboss, Eclipse, Gradle 4.1, Jenkins, Artifactory, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
Developer, Web Services, JSP, HTML, Java Script
Dealer Socket, Irving, TX: Feb 19-July 19
Role – Java Developer
Dealer socket is a leading provider of software for automotive industry.in this project we mainly
worked on Customer Relationship management (CRM), also provided solutions to stream line
dealer operations where we helped dealers to sell and service vehicles more profitably while
improving customers experience.
• Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy
code on CI environments for development testing.
• Used spring boot and lambda expressions as the part of JAVA 8. Used containerization and
• Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of
• Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
• Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in
project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
• Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
• Experience on AWS Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant
systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
• Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
• Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
• Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
• Developed data formatted web applications and deploy the script using client-side scripting using
• Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across
the Web Application.
• Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be
used in the product/project or not.
• Augmented and re-designed previously created forms to include automation, interactive UI flow, and
dynamic data entry.
• Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
• Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday
• Integrated MAVEN with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process
• MAVEN as a build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other and deployment scripts
and Developing build using ANT.
• Implemented exception handling in Java Spring Boot for REST API, by making use of Exception
Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
• Worked with maven projects, groovy, J unit test cases, Hibernate for backend SQL processing.
• Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
• Involved in ReactJS and working with Redux Flux architecture.
• Maintained Docker containers where microservices are deployed. Designed and implemented
efficient updating of HTML document and clean separation between components using React.js.
• Designed the workflow, system architecture, drawing sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, class
diagrams, HTML pages, database schema and tables.
• Configured module wide routing in the application using angular router and created various route
guards. Improved the performance of application by configuring Mem Cache and scaling the
kubernetes Pod instances.
• Responsible for writing SQL queries in DB2 to create DML scripts. Developed DAOs (Data Access
Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS – Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB
• Used Hibernate as ORM tool for object mapping and Implemented Spring Security module to
perform threat assessment in determining risk.
• Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code, created private cloud using
Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
Environment: Java 1.8, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring MVC/JDBC, Angular JS,
Maven, Jenkins, Linux VMs, Selenium, Test NG, Weblogic 10, JBOSS, Hibernate, CVS.
Hetero Healthcare Limited, India
Role: Full stack developer. Mar 2017 – July 2018
Hetero Health Care is a pharmaceutical company which is greatly involved in the development/inventing
new kind of medicines which are required for growth of human life.
In this project we worked on a web application which provides a perfect database for maintaining the
inventions of the medicines and distribution. We also worked on updating the servers so that customers
can buy products with instant online access.
• Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing. Interact with business
managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
• Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate,
Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
• Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file.
Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework. Used AJAX for faster page
• Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of
accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet
solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
• Developed client-facing Struts web applications by creating and modifying Java classes, JSPs, Struts
Delegates and DAOs, AJAX.
• Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework. Developed various Action Classes that
route requests to appropriate handlers, Coded Struts Action Servlets to process requests and forward
to Struts Action classes.
• Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and outpatient Information. Wrote Action
classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service Classes and JSP pages.
• Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application
using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-
marshalling using JAXB
• Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules and involved in environment set
up with Ant, Eclipse, JBoss and SQL Server 2005.
• Used Oracle as the backend database and wrote PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, views and
functions at the Oracle database.
• Designed generic database Connection Pooling with JDBC using Oracle and involved in the SQL
query optimization. Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM
• Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework and used Spring
MVC to implement the Model View Controller pattern. Used Spring IoC to inject data
into Java beans.
• Developed project in Eclipse IDE and created DB interactions using Hibernate. Provided
management with technical documentation for Java applications using MS Visio and MS Word.
• Worked on JDBC for data persistence and prepared high- and low-level design documents for the
business modules for future references and updates. Deployed the application in JBoss Application
Server in development and production environment.
• Implemented CVS as Version control system and used Maven as a build and dependency
management tool to manage various dependencies.
• Used ANT as build tool and Junit for writing Unit tests.
• Involved in the functional test of the application and tested Java applications using Functional
Testing, JBoss and log statements. Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
Environment: Java, JSP, jQuery, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JPA, AJAX, HTML, Apache Tomcat,
JUnit, Web Services, SVN, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins.