Contact: (408) 462-5063 Email:
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
• Sr. Full Stack Java Developer with over 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development,
Testing and Implementation of Enterprise Client/Server and Distributed Applications across the
entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
• Expertise on advanced software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test
Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology.
• Skillful hands-on capability in Core Java concepts such as: OOPs, Collections, Exceptions
Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading,
Lambda and Generics.
• Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections,
multithreading for effective sorting mechanisms.
• Expertise in UI Design and Development using ReactJS, Angular 4/6, AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.js,
Custom Tags, JSF, Prime-Faces and Rich-Faces framework that follows W3C Web standards and
successfully managing all facets of application development.
• Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Experienced in working with
• Extensive Knowledge of how Web Semantics translate into REST API's and Developing REST
API's using Java/Tomcat/Spring.
• Proficient in creating and building dynamic and user interactive websites using various scripting
• Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in HTTP service from controller through
• Strong understanding of Microservice patterns Hystrix, Proxy chaining.
• Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design
Patterns like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory, Session Façade, DAO,
DTO, Service Locator and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications.
• Expertise in J2EE Architecture using Java, JDBC, Servlets, JMS, JSP, Hibernate, JPA, Maven,
Spring, Web services (JAX WS , JAX RS) and Rule Engines (Drools, Easy Rules, Rule Book).
• Experience in Messaging services like (JMS) MQ's Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Active MQ.
• Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management and involved LDAP
configuration for authentication, authorization & Implementing Spring Cloud-REST call using Netflix
• Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO,
Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
• Experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG, and experienced with
Imaging/Document Storage tool: Case 360 and IBM DB2 Content Manager.
• Expertise in back-end procedure development using PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB & MySQL.
• Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions)
and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
• Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using MongoDB Elastic search.
• Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and using Hadoop ecosystem components like
Hadoop Map Reduce, HDFS, React, Zookeeper.
• Expertise in developing applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play
• Excellent experience in unit testing using Karma, Automated Testing using Junit, Selenium
(IDE/WebDriver), Integration Testing using Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins and Apache Camel.
• Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment.
• Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using
Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS.
• Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker
service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
• Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
• Experienced in configuration and deployment on Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere,
Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
• Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J
• Strong Interpersonal skills for communicating with developers at various levels and able to
establish communication with offshore teams.
Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JFC/Swing, Multi-threading,
Programming Languages Java JDK , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle , WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Cucumber.
IDEs Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ.
Web technologies AngularJS, Angular 4/6, ReactJS, Node.JS, Vue.JS,
Backbone.JS JSON, Swagger UI, Bootstrap.
Cloud Technologies AWS, PCF , AZURE,AWS Lambda.
Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC.
Message Brokers Kafka, TIBCO.
Testing technologies/tools JUnit, JMeter, Mockito, Karma, Postman.
Database Ora SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Version Control SVN, Git, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitHub.
Build Tools Maven, Gradle.
Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Micro
services, Spring REST, Spring Cloud and Feign Client.
DevOps Tools Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Client: Siemens INC. St. Louis, MO
June 2019 – Present
Role: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
• Worked on End to End Design, Development and Testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved
in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile
methodology in the Scrum model.
• Worked on HTML 5, CSS3 and AJAX to build a responsive single-page application.
• Created the Application using React JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate
desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
• Developed the various feature of the application using front end technologies like Backbone JS
and React JS.
• Extensively worked on Java 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between
business layer and database, Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams
and parallel streams.
• Implemented Multithreading to achieve an asynchronous mode of communication for the
processes in the application.
• Worked on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
• Developed Session Beans for fetching the data and updating information.
• Eclipse RCP used as Java IDE tool for creating POJO, Servlets and Data Access Objects.
• Managed and Configured Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Web containers like Nginx
• Implementing or exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices
interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservice applications using
Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice with Eureka server and monitored service
health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
• Implemented Swagger/Swagger UI to streamline endpoint documentation and deployed scalable,
highly available and modular software products.
• Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security and securing
application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
• Creating Linux scripts for scheduling the ETL codes through Control M Scheduler jobs.
• Worked on Spark streaming with Java to consume real-time data from the Kafka cluster and run
• Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like Annotation metadata,
Auto wiring, and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
• Extensively worked on Hibernate concepts such as Lazy loading, Dirty checking, Locking, and
• Created and managed MongoDB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server side automation using
Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication,
• Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
• Integrated GitLab into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
• Worked on Unit testing of application and actively participated in debugging using JUnit, Mockito,
and built the packages using Maven built tools and deployed the application on Oracle WebLogic
Application Server locally, as well as coordinated with the DevOps team to deploy the application
onto cloud using AWS.
• Developed fact classes and rules file in JBoss Drools rule engine to customize EPA emails.
• Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT,
Jenkins and Chef. Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD)
jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
• Developed Rest API's to processes the data from Database to another Rest Service and created
containers for the API's using Docker.
• Worked on building reusable framework for consuming and providing REST API's using Java/
Node.js / Swagger.
• Performed Rest API testing using Postman.
• Developed and performed test cases using Karma in the unit test, and used the protractor and Http-server for
the End2End testing.
• Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications
utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash) stack focusing on high
availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
• Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
• Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment
• Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito and Power Mock.
• Identified and fixed the production issues and defects which were tracked using JIRA tracking
• Created Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, MVC, Hibernate, MongoDB, Node.js, Vue.js, AJAX, XML, Oracle ,
Docker, NGinx, JQuery, Kubernetes, Karma, Multi-threading, Swagger UI, Selenium, Agile, Hystrix,
AWS, AZURE, Design Patterns, Mockito, Git, GitLab, Apache Maven, Oracle WebLogic, HTML 5, XSLT,
RESTful Services, JIRA, Postman.
Client: Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Chicago, IL
July 2018 – May 2019
Role: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
• Worked with complete flow and found various gaps in current system Designed the new flow
for faster creation of reports and posting. Removed complex logics and built more stable and
simple code logics.
• Worked on capturing the business requirements, design, development and testing of the
• Prepared User stories corresponding to the features taken from Backlog.
• Worked on Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations
on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
• Worked on Middleware persistence framework JPA for mapping Java classes using Java
Persistence Query Language (JPQL),Queries, Criteria, Projections.
• Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different
devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
• Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using AJAX, JQuery.
• Developed a cross-device/browser web application for location sharing utilizing Angular 6,
• Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS
framework for UI development.
• Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular 6.
• Using AngularJS created Responsive Web Design and did data manipulations to display data
in company standard format in UI.
• Worked on AngularJS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality
from the user.
• Worked on AngularJS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show, Event Handling and
AJAX Call on JSON response.
• Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Typescript and Developed single
page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
• Worked on Node.js and Spring Boot implementing RESTful web service.
• Hosted and consumed RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API with spring Boot.
• Developed Micro services using RESTful web services to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
• Worked on Executor Service framework to implement multithreading in programming to improve
• Design and Development of High Performance CPD processes by using Multithreading.
• Used Multithreading and JDBC to process the Bulk Disclosure files.
• Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker
pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Microservice applications.
• Responsible for implementing frontend features, APIs, internal Tools and processes in Node.js
• Built Microservices for the delivery of Purchase Order module using Spring cloud.
• Worked on the OAuth for accessing the cloud storages like Box, one drive, Google Drive, Drop box.
• Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design
and Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
• Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of
• Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
• Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and
Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
• Worked on backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
• Deployed Docker contained Spring REST services on to AWS EC2 container service using
AWS admin console
• and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
• Used Elastic Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications developed
within Java platform in pre-production Environment.
• Configured virtual hosts and transports for WebSphere application servers.
• Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code
and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j.
• Executed Load JMeter scenarios based on complex business scenarios with different monitors
for Stress testing, Scalability testing, Failover testing, and Load testing.
• Automation test cases using Postman, Selenium and automation release acceptance and
regression sets of test cases.
• Configured Swagger for auto-generated documentation for all REST API calls.
• Worked on Gradle build tool to assemble, build and test the application.
• Mainly used Git source control – Bitbucket to track and record the progress and work done while
developing the application.
• Used JIRA tool extensively for Bug tracking and monitoring the task assignment in the
• Worked on Atlassian SDK, JIRA Java API, JIRA REST APIs and JIRA plugin development
• Worked on building and deploying multi module applications using Gradle and CI servers like
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, JSON, XHTML, JS, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS3, JSP, Node.js, AngularJS,
Angular4/6, TypeScript, JSF, Hystrix, Bootstrap, XML, XSLT, AWS, Kafka, WebSphere, Selenium, REST,
PostgreSQL, Spring Framework, Spring Boot(Microservices), JMS, JAX-RS, Gradle, Zookeeper, Eclipse,
Jenkins, JMeter, Mockito, Docker, Postman, OAuth, Spring MVC, JIRA, Spring framework DI, AOP,
JPA, Rally, Apache Camel.
Client: American Express. Phoenix, AZ
September 2017 – July 2018
Role: Sr. Java Developer
• Worked on Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring
ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
managed the same way regardless of when the form was developed.
• Worked on ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX,
React Native concepts.
• Worked on ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
• Worked with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
• Worked on many custom modules and widgets using React JS/CSS/HTML and made those
• Worked with modules like MongoDB for database persistence using Node.js to interact with
• Used Spring MVC front controller to handle requests from dispatcher servlet to handle
• Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, Spring
security set up and giving access to resource, wrote code to transform XML documents using
JAXB Marshalling and Unmarshalling using Spring Injections.
• Developed the applications using SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring WS,
Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations design pattern
• Worked with Hibernate in persistence layer, Hibernate mappings using Annotations, HQL,
Criteria and Queries.
• Worked towards delivering solutions using TIBCO Suite of Products includes TIBCO Business
Works (BW) and TIBCO EMS.
• Worked on Design and Development of RESTful API.
• Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC
• Worked with SOAP UI, JAX-WS to create Web Services and consuming the existing services.
• REST web services are created – Spring with Jackson Mappers exchange data using JSON
• Used SVN for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
• Worked on creating automation test scripts using Cucumber.
• Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server.
• Developed Linux Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
• Worked on Cassandra Architecture, Cassandra data modelling & experience in installation,
configuration and monitoring Multiple DataStax Enterprise Cassandra cluster (B2B & B2C).
• Worked on evaluating and setting up Cassandra Databases on AWS and BareMetal systems
for non-production environment.
• Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
• Worked on Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the
containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
• Worked with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools
• Worked on JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Environment: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, SVN, Apache, Eclipse, Log4j, JUnit, XML, XSD, JAX-WS,
Linux, PCF, Maven, Cassandra, Maven, Cassandra, GitHub.
Client: Aurobindo LTD. Hyderabad, India
March 2015 – July 2017
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
• Worked on analysis, design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle
• Worked on Agile Methodology for building End to End Project management.
• Used AJAX in JSON format for asynchronous request handling and partial refreshing by the
• Developed reusable, interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using
SOAP, WSDL and RESTFUL.
• Extensively Worked on JSP, HTML, and XML for the designing the GUI framework and
• Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC. Used Spring IOC for dependency
injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction
• Developed Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service
classes. Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & application Context for bean initialization
• Developed Apache Maven Project management tool POM file to automate the build process
for the entire application such as manage project libraries, compiling, preparing war file and
• Worked on Hibernate as an Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool for the backend data
• Developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate
• Developed application database objects Stored Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL to interact
• Worked on MySQL database to save and retrieve data about payment information and user
• Used JDBC in order to establish and maintain connection with the MySQL database from the
Java Spring Data Layer.
• Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
• Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency
injection and to wire objects of business classes.
• Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST.
• Worked on Jenkins for Continuous Integration builds.
• Configured Subversion (SVN) repositories to utilize a post-commit hook which notifies Jenkins
that a build needs to start.
• Worked on WebSphere server configurations, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up
• Used XML for the data exchange and used SAX and DOM parser to extract and read required
• Used Log4j to capture log that includes runtime exception and logging are helpful in
debugging the issues.
• Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using
Environment: J2EE, Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JQuery, HTML5, XML, Spring Hibernate, Web Services,
IBM WebSphere, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, AJAX, jQuery, RSA.
Client: Tapadia Tech, Hyderabad. India May
2013 – Feb 2015
Role: Software Engineer
• Worked on Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller)
Architecture and Design Patterns.
• Optimized the code and database to maximize the performance of Designed Enterprise
Application using the MVC(Model View Controller) architecture.
• Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSF Facelets.
• Worked on testing Web Services using SoapUI tool, request and response xml.
• Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using
• Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed
• Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
• Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle
database and retrieving dynamic data.
• Listed Day wise transactions in the browser using Servlets.
• Code complex SQL Join queries for reporting which include hundreds of different variations of
reports Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end
communication using JDBC.
• Worked on writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
• Responsible for packaging and deploying components into the Tomcat.
• Performed proactive UNIX duties, including patch management and software upgrades
• Used java IO to create reports, which were to be mailed to manager every hour.
XML, XSLT, HTML, Struts, SAX, DOM, Tomcat, UNIX, SQL, Oracle.