Production Supervisor – Amphenol Aerospace
Mount Vision, NY
email@example.com – (607) 432-8989
Amphenol Aerospace – Sidney, NY – 2013 to Present
FBO/Maintenance Facility/Flight School Manager
CNY AVIATION – Hamilton, NY – 2009 to 2013
Production Supervisor/Safety Administrator
DMV INTERNATIONAL – Delhi, NY – 2006 to 2009
Enlisted Air Warfare Specialist
UNITED STATES NAVY – Sidney, NY – 1986 to 2006
Driving force behind CNC Department #49 test, development, and implementation of 5s, Kanban, and process
• Spearheaded design, implementation, and startup of DMV International’s Pharma/Food Safety program for
mold spore removal and elimination.
• Assisted CEO in design, implementation, and startup of CNY Aviation FBO, Maintenance, and Flight School
facility in Hamilton, NY.
• Identified and corrected a persistent flight control discrepancy, and incorporated a NATO wide Quality
Deficiency Report pertaining to the Boeing F/A-18C Strike Fighter Aircraft
• Managed and supervised work centers with more than 35 operators/mechanics in aviation maintenance,
CNC manufacturing, and pharmaceutical production.
• Served as “Airframe and Hydraulic Expert” for U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Top Gun) detachment
1999 and 2005.
• Coordinated and implemented technical training and reassignment of technicians in a manner that mitigated
the impact of manpower shortages
• Managed an intermediate maintenance work center of 7 individual maintenance shops consisting of; hydraulic
component repair, non-destructive inspections, welding, machine shop, structural repair, composite repair,
and aircraft tire and wheel
• Managed and Supervised Hamilton Municipal Airport FBO, and CNY Aviation Flight School/Maintenance
Department that included the startup of FBO operations and maintenance facility.
• Trained 23 maintenance department personnel in jet engine turn up procedures and qualifications on the
U.S. Navy F/A-18C Strike Fighter aircraft.
Safety-Quality Control Administrator/Programs Manager
• Performed over 275 safe for flight maintenance inspections to ensure compliance with all maintenance
publications and safety procedures, which directly contributed to 1800 operational sorties and 5,138 mishap-
free flight hours in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, and an “outstanding” grade on the squadron post-
deployment Aircraft Material Condition Inspection.
• Managed multiple aviation maintenance programs including, hydraulic contamination, tire and wheel, and tool
control, for a maintenance department consisting of approximately 250 technicians. Conducted work center
audits on all aviation maintenance related programs and work centers.
• Monitored incorporation of technical directives and maintenance bulletins and initiated Quality Deficiency
Reports on failed aircraft components and Technical Publication Deficiency Reports on NAVAIR publication
• Implemented and managed DMV International pharmaceutical’s departmental Safety Administration office,
and facility safety programs.
B.S. in Organizational Leadership
The University of Pennsylvania
High School Diploma
Whitesboro Central School
Certificate in US Navy
The TWI Institute
Certificate in US Navy
Service Country: US
August 1986 to August 2006
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
October 2015 to December 2015
Leading Production and Maintenance Manager/Supervisor with 25+ years of diverse expertise in Lean Six
Sigma, Quality Control, Safety, and Training programs. Additional specific areas of expertise include process
improvement, advanced electronic flight control systems, and full aircraft systems troubleshooting and repair.
Recipient of numerous awards, to include four Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals and two NATO
campaign medals. Able to lead and direct the most junior personnel to the most senior maintenance and
production personnel in a fast paced, high stress working environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Organizational Leadership • Team Management • Hydraulic Systems
• Lean Six Sigma
• Project Management
• Strategic Planning
• Continuous Improvement
• Resource Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Quality Control/Assurance
• Safety Programs
• Technical Reports
• Hazardous Materials