Senior Director of Interactive Design – UnityWorks Media
Obtain an upper management position within a progressive and enthusiastic organization that fully utilizes my creative, technical, and leadership abilities.
Bloomington, MN 55438
Senior Director of Interactive Design UnityWorks Media Bloomington, MN
2010 to Present
Lead and mentor team of web interactive, creative, UX/UI, and technical professionals
• Provide agency work for high-profile brands including: Toro, Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Jaguar, and Mazda.
• Translate complex online concepts and strategies into multiple touch-point digital experiences
• Hands-on leader of UX/UI design, mobile applications, video, and graphical elements
• Rapid prototype complex concepts including video based websites, web mobile sites, and high-engagement experiences
• Create new products and delivery mechanisms for our online offerings
Creative Marketing Manager Seagate – Xiotech, Inc Eden Prairie, MN
2004 to 2010
Manage and execute websites, e-mail campaigns, applications, and advertisements
• Design and electronic produce a wide range of consumer engagement pieces – web, email, print, video, and multimedia
• Design Flash animations, mobile applications, and static graphical elements
Online Marketing Specialist ADC Telecommunications Eden Prairie, MN
2003 to 2004
Art direction, web graphic design, Flash animation, and web development
• Work with various stakeholders to develop online marketing and promotional strategies
• Track and analyze online campaign results to increase effectiveness of promotions
Project management Roxio, Inc Maple Grove, MN
2001 to 2003
Maple Grove, MN
Web Producer, 2001 – 2003
• Design and development online marketing campaigns and analyze marketing results
• Project management: coordinate with internal and external business units
• Media production: Flash, video for internet delivery, and static graphic development
Web Designer/Developer Conseco Finance Corp Saint Paul, MN
1999 to 2001
Website design, development, and project coordination
• Multimedia production: Flash, streaming video, and QuickTime VR
Certificate Marketing Carlson School of Management (University or MN)
Bachelor of Arts video/multimedia production University of Minnesota
Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
Certificate TeamSite XML Template Design St. Paul
Saint Paul, MN
College of Liberal Arts Honors
• 7+ years of experience leading and developing UX/UI, creative and technical teams.
• 10+ years of experience in UX/UI Design, digital creative, video production and graphic design.
• Passion for emerging digital trends and an affinity for learning new technologies
• Rare balance of strategic, creative, technical, presentation, and leadership abilities.
• Proven record of delivering results and handling multiple high-profile initiatives.
• Strong understanding of the latest digital technologies and trends, information architecture, best practices and competitive activity.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org