From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 2:32 PM
To: Brad Coleman
Subject: Candidate for review
This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx06
Tina Liang Last updated: 12/11/15
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Tina Liang – Senior Software Engineer Resume Value: mjp2m4986efxpttr
TINA S. LIANG
5237 Silver Maple Circle(H) (952) 938-3965
Minnetonka, MN 55343(C) (952) 738-1795
Experienced in the software development process: requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation. Quick learner, initiator, dependable, tenacious, and thorough. Equally effective working independently or collaboratively in a team effort. Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4. Studying for “Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer” certification.
Systems: UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX), Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 and 2012
Products:Apache Maven, Apache JMeter, SoapUI, SQuirreL SQL Client, Oracle, SQL Server, H2, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Jenkins, Artifactory, TeamForge, JIRA, IBM WebSphere MQ, Apache Ant, vSphere Client, Nexpose, Inno Setup, Player/Stage, Rational ClearCase
Integrated Development Environments: Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Microsoft Visual C++
Technologies: REST, DOM, JNI, RMI, CORBA, ANTLR, J2EE (JDBC, JSP, Servlet, EJB), UML, lex, yacc
MORPHOTRUST USA, LLC. – Bloomington, MN2012 – 2015
Senior Test Engineer Software
Performed a combination of development and QA functions.
• Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) Search Engine:
• Made extensive modifications to four ABIS documents for the 8.0 release: Installation and Configuration Guide, Overview, Developer Guide, Using SQL Server for Configuration Service.
• Task was monumental because documentation needed overhaul due to missing information; incorrect, misleading, or much outdated information.
• ABIS-BI Integration Testing:
• Set up a baseline installation of two ABIS versions for the Biometric Identification (BI) product. Produced excellent documentation on how to install and configure ABIS for BI.
• Effort added great value by streamlining installations for BI development, QA, and production.
• Mugshot Upgrade Solution:
• Took on leadership role in writing test plan and test cases under challenging circumstances. Wrote test procedures that were used by the Systems Engineer as a basis for writing the UAT.
• Received high praise from manager for insisting on receiving clarification on functional requirements from the Customer Solution Architect.
• Evaluated three tools for automating web testing. Employed Apache Tomcat. Performed comprehensive research and provided a recommendation with solid justifications.
• Workflow Manager:
• Used JMeter extensively to perform functional testing, including RESTful web services, with the goal of continuous delivery. Made SOAP calls to ABIS using SoapUI.
• Created RPM packages for Workflow Manager using two mechanisms: traditional Linux way and via the RPM Maven Plugin.
• Workflow Manager application and a Keycloak UI component deployed to JBoss/WildFly. Development and test environments operated in the cloud infrastructure.
TINA S. LIANGPage Two
ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (ATC) – Eden Prairie, MN2005 – 2012
Senior Software Engineer
• Member of the Future Combat System SOSCOE team:
• Designed and implemented new features for the Communications Code Generation tool that was written in Java. The Code Generator takes input from a CORBA IDL file and generates Java, C++, and C code. Generated code includes Remote Method Invocation (RMI).
• Updated pertinent documentation for the Code Generation tool as needed.
• Participated in the SOSCOE Communications over Ad-Hoc Networks Concept Study. Performed testing of Client/Server and Point-to-Point dissemination connectors and provided excellent recommendations.
• Received recognition awards from Boeing as a team for outstanding performance.
• Developed a Java Swing GUI application called the Key Manager, that takes as input a user’s attributes and generates a private key (to be used in attribute-based encryption). Utilized DOM to access and manipulate the Key Manager’s XML documents.
• Wrote an installer for the Key Manager using Inno Setup.
• Member of the “Multi-robot Coordination and Pursuit System” research team:
• Researched and selected a Simultaneous Localization And Mapping (SLAM) algorithm. Modified the C++ SLAM program as needed to suit research needs.
• Modified the Agent Middleware Platform (AMP) to facilitate the exchange of data between robots and with the operator. Utilized JNI to integrate the Java-based AMP with the C++ SLAM program.
• Developed a Java Swing GUI to continuously display images of the map data.
• Documented the multi-robot system and wrote sections of the final report.
INFOR (formerly LAWSON SOFTWARE, INC.) – St. Paul, MN2001 – 2002
• Provided support for the Business Component Integrator (BCI), enterprise integration software, that was written in C++. Consistently achieved excellent customer satisfaction.
• Wrote BCI ksh test scripts that were used extensively by QA.
• BCI and ProcessFlow merge:
• Wrote the design for rewriting a BCI client as a Java program in the J2EE architecture. Provided helpful feedback for the design of BCI adapters as they were being rewritten in Java to be ProcessFlow activities.
• Implemented the saving of ProcessFlow process definitions in XML format. Modified GUI screens in the ProcessFlow Designer using Visual J++.
• Participated in a committee to develop code review guidelines for Technology Development.
SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. – Eagan, MN1996 – 2001
Member of Technical Staff – Design
• Implemented changes to the configuration components of the Install Tool for GigaRing peripherals. Analyzed requirements for, designed, and implemented Cray System Accounting (CSA) on IRIX.
M.S. Computer Science – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
B.S. Computer Science – Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
Senior Test Engineer Software MorphoTrust USA – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Date of Availability: Within 2 weeks
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: Inactive Clearance
US Military Service:
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Job: Target Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Desired Job Type: Employee
Desired Status: Full-Time
Target Company: Company Size:
Industry: Computer Software
• Software/Web Development
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-MN-Minneapolis
Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel