1849 Coleville Oak Lane, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 taitai727@Hotmail.com (240) 593-7721
EDUCATION : North Carolina Agricultural &Technical State University, Greensboro, NC
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
MARMON COLLEGE: NEGOTIATING SKILLS CLASS
BRIGHAM ALABAMA, MAY 19. 2013
CERTIFICATION Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified, 2011
First Aid CPR AED Certified, 2013
FONTAINE MODIFICATION COMPANY.
• Project Engineer/Operations Coordinator 10/2012-11/2015
• Production Scheduling on status for trucks
o Reports on truck updates based on facility.
• Prepared Bill of Lading for delivered trucks
• Quality Control on finished trucks
• Build Bill of Material (BOM)
• Writing Technical Documents for Truck Modification(work instructions)
• Prepared Receiving and Quotes on Made 2 Manage
• Converting Quotes to Sales Orders
• Inventory check on parts ordered
• Prepared detailed work Instructions for Truck part installation
• Managing employee times/schedule on ADP
• Managing work orders for trucks
• Monthly production planning
• Parts sales
• Parts Procurement management
UNITED CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL, January 2012-August 2012
• Worked with Senior Engineers in Procuring and Dedicating equipment for nuclear plant industries.
• Prepared Bill of Materials
• Follow client standards and procedures for inspection, documentation requirements, and delivery requirements
• Generating PO for services and materials
• Performed Engineering Evaluation Equivalency
• Prepared Nonconformance Report
• Create RFQ for the materials and services, for projects, departments, for project materials, consumables, fixed assets, equipments, services and sub contract
• Techno‐commercial evaluation and preparation of comparative statements
WILEY ENGINEERING, Inc Summer Internship 2011
• Prepared a North American U2011 Symposium presentation on
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Presentation would be given to leaders in the Mining
Industry ranging from CEOs to middle management.
• Presentation outlines What, Why, and, How on SCADA
• Topics Include: Siemens, Rockwell Automation, PLC’s RTU’s, Control Rooms, NMI’s, Ethernet communication, Database, Honeywell, and Intel.
• Prepared a “Batch Control Model For Specialty Chemical” White
• The technical document provides definition and specific design guidance based on the S88 (ANSI/ISA-88) standard. Influencing scope, cost, and schedule for Batch Projects.
• The technical document is used in marketing materials as well as front-end engineering guideline for the specialty chemical industry sector.
• X-10 Home Automation Control based Interface
• Diode creation with the Aid of PSPICE
• Programming (C++, Visual Basic, PSPICE)
• Use of Digital Oscilloscope
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
• Technical Writing
• Dean’s List 2008,2009
• Bethel Cares Outreach Program
• New Comers School
• Salvation Army
• Red Cross,
• Society of Women Engineers, Member
• Youth Exchange and Study (YES), Member
• National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Member
Engineering Design and Ethics; Electrical Circuit Analysis; Electronics; Power Systems; Digital Logic; Critical Writing; Digital Image Process; Linear Control Systems; Electromagnetics; Digital Image Processing and Introduction to Communications