Todd James Burnett
10210 Turning Leaf, Corpus Christi, TX 78410, 361-903-8033 email@example.com
• Highly skilled in handling multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Comprehensive knowledge of logistical procedures and processes
• Highly organized with excellent management skills performing and maintaining facility EH&S Programs and Procedures, including but not limited to:
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Up to date knowledge of DOT regulations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experienced area of material control
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Have Knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft office programs(excel, outlook, word, SAP)
• Perseverance coupled with a will-not-fail attitude
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Turning every challenge into an advantage
• TWIC card
Blue Ribbon Technology, A C&J Owned Company (12/19/2013-8/28/2015) District Manager
• Manage the southern district consisted of office personnel, warehouse/yard personnel, drivers, and sales staff. I manage crews on call 24 hours a day.
• I am a strong leader with demonstrated success in managing the distribution and delivery of product.
• I am responsible for getting the right products in the right quantities, to the right locations all at the right time. I am in charge of the day to day operations including but not limited to: ordering, shipping/receiving, dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles and being the first point of contact for all drivers and customers.
• I make sure all drivers abide by DOT regulations.
• I arrange the induction and training off all new staff, organize vehicle checks, and maintain accurate administrative records. I identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities, and discipline employees (verbal counseling or written reprimands including termination)
• I develop and nurture customer relationships and ensure all site and customer objectives are achieved.
• I negotiate and manage all 3rd party business making sure the district stays within its budget.
C&J Energy (06/11/2012-12/19/2013) Logistics Coordinator
• I track vital components on anything requested by the customer. Managed 3rd party carriers, vendors, and suppliers.
• Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics to support supply chain and customer delivery operations.
• In charge of making sure that each stage of the distribution process is progressing on time and to the right quality of standards.
• I create and manage exceptions to delivery schedules, including order prioritization and materials with daily reports.
• I work as a liaison between the procurement/purchasing department and customers to review terms and negotiate contracts. I manage crews on call 24 hours a day.
L3 Vertex (12/17/2010- March2, 2012) Production Supervisor:
• Managed up to 200 employees.
• I assign, distribute and monitor work of the unit personnel. I develop; maintain unit standards, processes, and procedures. I provide prompt and objective coaching and training.
• I completed performance reviews with all production staff. Responsible for assisting the HR department in the hiring/promoting and interviewing process for open position as well as discipline actions on current employees.
• Perform EH&S training for new and existing employees as required implemented safety measures & effective strategies to reduce risks and hence improved safety.
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate special requests, resolve work flow or production issues.
• I efficiently maintain all safety procedures, developed and maintain a forklift, roll lift, pallet jack and scooter training for all employees in guidance of the OSHA standards.
L3 Vertex (11/19/2007 – 12/17/2010)
Stock Clerk Lead
• I perform various duties to expedite parts, end items, supplies, and materials into or out of shops involved with the overhaul, repair, modification, check and test, and other related rework of aircraft, their structures, components, parts, and equipment.
• I have working knowledge of warehouse receiving, stocking, inventory and coordinating petroleum and various chemicals. I am efficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and SAP.
• I am competent in checking work documents for accuracy, identifying errors, making corrections, and obtaining needed information.
• I have the ability to work in hot/cold conditions and can stand for long periods of time with activities such as bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, and reaching.
I have the skills and ability to use and maintain appropriate tools and equipment. I have the ability to read, understand, and apply instruction and other materials related to the job.
For the last 7 years and still currently I coach little league baseball and youth football. I enjoy coaching, teaching, and mentoring kids. Good coaching is the fundamental to the community, becoming the valued member of the community coaches, share the positive aspects of an active lifestyle. The coach lets you to teach things such as character building, teamwork, and the fundamental skills. The coach helps to train any type of participant or learner from beginners to advance levels.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org