847 Woodbridge St., St Paul, MN 55117 | 651-313-1172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Very hard working and dependable individual, with extensive hands on mechanical experience. I have a very strong work ethic and I prefer to get the job done right the first time around.
03-2015 – 02-2016
05-2014 – 03-2015
04-2011 – 02-2016
Assembly Tech, Reviva/Aerotek
• Installation of injectors, fuel lines, thermostats, thermostat housing, intake and exhaust manifolds, various other sensors and plugs
Lube tech/mechanic, Precision Tune Auto
• Follow vehicle maintenance inspection checklist
• Oil changes, brake jobs, suspension alignments, suspension work
• Brake jobs, suspension work, light electrical work
• Replacement of alternators, starters, power steering, pumps, and various other auto repairs.
01-2010 – 05-2014
Associates in Auto-mechanics, Saint Paul College
• Studies include steering and suspension, engine repair and diagnosis, transmission and drivetrain, starting and electrical systems.
BACK TO TOP
Deisel Engine Assembler
BACK TO TOP
15.00 – 20.00 USD hr
Current Career Level:
Date of Availability:
US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance:
US Military Service:
Target Job Title:
Desired Job Type:
• Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
To contact this candidate email email@example.com