101 Kings Ct.
Elk Mound WI, 54739
Objective: A soon-to-be engineering graduate seeking an entry level position in Electrical Engineering, which allows me to utilize prior knowledge and experience to solve challenging problems in an environment that promotes innovation.
• Experience with circuit and machine troubleshooting.
• Programming experience with: Java, C, Robotics, PLC and HMI programming.
• Experienced in Microsoft office, AutoCAD, LabVIEW software.
• Over 6 years of management experience.
• Excellent communication/teamwork skills.
Electromechanical Technician 05/2013 to 11/2013
Ashley Furniture Industries
• Provided innovative solutions to keep machine systems running at all times in order to keep up with production requirements.
• Performed daily checks on all equipment necessary for operations.
• Worked to rebuild outdated machines and replace mechanical parts with modern electrical systems.
Shift Manager 08/2008 to 05/2013, 11/2013-Present
Pizza Hut Wing Street
• In charge of 2015 project to expand delivery zone to serve a much larger area.
• Responsible for all restaurant operations during each shift.
• Opening and closing restaurant, cash handling, and customer service.
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering Technology
University of Wisconsin Stout
• Expected Graduation: May 7, 2016
• 3.1 Cumulative G.P.A.
Associate of Science, Electromechanical Technology
Chippewa Valley Technical College
Eau Claire, WI
• Graduated May 10, 2013.
• 3.0 Program G.P.A.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org