Java Full Stack Developer
Java Full Stack Developer
+1 (214) 308 2789
Programming, Analysis, Design, Implementation of Client-Server, Web based Applications using
Java and Agile (Scrum) methodology using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
AngularJS, HTML 5, XML, CSS 3, JDBC, Oracle 11g.
• Strong development expertise in J2EE technologies including JMS, XSL, XSLT, Junit, Log4J,
• Experience in Core Java concepts such as Collections, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception
Handling, File Input/ Output and Garbage Collection.
• Skilled in developing Web applications using Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB2.0/3.0, web services
using JAX-WS2 and JAX-RS APIs.
• Implemented Hibernate in transaction with Oracle database for the ORM layer, and built HQL
queries for CRUD.
• Developed front-end pages using HTML, CSS, JSX, ES5/6, ReactJS, REST API and Redux-
• Good expertise in all
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases – Analysis, Design,
Implementation, Integration, Testing and Maintenance of applications.
• Great experience in designing and building multi-tier Web-based software, Client-Server and
jQuery, ReactJS, RxJS, D3JS, Lodash, ImmutableJS.
• Strong experience in using the concepts of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA) mainly in cross platform environments.
• Skilled expertise in using databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle 10g, 11g PL/SQL.
object-oriented programming, and Agile methodologies.
• Solid understanding and good knowledge on Require JS, React JS, Backbone JS.
• Developed sensitive webpages and designed crossing browser compatibility for mainstream
browsers and portable devices (mobile, laptop, tablet) using Bootstrap.
• Strong understanding using Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as a messaging
• Skilled with application servers such as Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS, and Tomcat.
• Great deployment experience, configure continuous build processes using
• Ability to write simple, well-documented, highly commented and efficient web development
• Extensive expertise in deployment, management and developing MongoDB clusters.
• Strong experience in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
• Experience with Cloud Computing environment such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience with EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling
Groups in AWS Solutions.
• Good working knowledge on CVS, SVN, and GIT for version control and code management.
• Knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug debugging tool) and used integration Testing
frameworks and libraries for AngularJS and NodeJS like Jasmine and Karma.
AJAX, JSP, DOM, Responsive Web Design, DHTML, XHTML,
JSON, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap
Java Technologies Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Swing
Database Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, Mainframes
Web Services RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Testing Frameworks Junit, Jasmine, Mockito
Operating Systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS
Repositories Git, TFS, SVN, CVS
Web Servers WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
Cloud Technologies AWS
Build Tools Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
IDE Eclipse, Notepad++, NetBeans, IntelliJ
September 2019 – Present
Location: Richardson, Texas
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
updating and managing device software, and middleware. Work is carried out within enterprise
guidelines and standards concerning the development life cycle, version control,
control, testing, code verification, continuous integration, continuous implementation, automation,
compliance policies and team cooperation.
testing phases of the back-end server-side business logic development.
• Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Bootstrap and Angular.
• Built internationalized multi-tenant
SaaS solutions using Java or
Angular 8 with
UIs, with NodeJS and CSS.
• Implemented a React page to handle frontend page functions more efficiently.
• Developed React POC for new modules to create reusable components and also a sample
dashboard for providing admin functionality of the app.
• Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux
• Created reusable and testable ReactJS, functional and class components using es6.
• Used React Router to create a SPA which can bind data to specific views and synchronize
data with the server.
• Used jQuery for configuration purposes for the simple animation and end user screen.
• Developed innovative intuitive user interfaces that meet business and end-user needs while
taking into account user's technological, physical, and time constraints.
• Involved in application level code writing to communicate with
APIs, Web Services using
AJAX and Angular resources.
• Experience with Java 8 features like Stream, Lambda expressions and Filters.
• Developed new requirements with Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
Hibernate as data mapping and as a tool
persistence to enforce data access
• Extensively used the Hibernate with JPA in Data Access Objects.
• Designed and developed APIs using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap
in combination with ReactJS to build the Application.
distributed to applications.
• Used a Micro Services architecture by communicating with Spring Boot related services via a
combination of REST and Spring Boot.
• Implemented the application using
Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using
• Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and
update User Interface.
• Used RESTful APIs to create GET/PUT request and response.
• Configured Kafka for internal communication between different streaming jobs.
• Involved in updating and assessing existing infrastructure for migration to cloud platform
• In-depth experience with
AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic
Search, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
• Expertise in AWS Code Commit to deploy projects using Git Repositories.
• Experience with design and build of Web applications using Java/J2EE Technology, AWS &
Open Source Technologies.
• Deployed applications into Continuous Integration environments such as Jenkins to integrate
and deploy code for development testing on CI environments.
• Created Docker file and automated docker image creation using Jenkins and Docker.
• Managed the development and deployment infrastructure based around Docker.
• Used Git for version control and Maven for applications building.
• Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
• Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
Environment: Java 1.8 , J2EE, Swing, Oracle 11g, MySQL, Eclipse 3.4, WebLogic 9.2,
Grunt, Tortoise SVN, Putty, LAMP, Visio, Team track, Quality Center.
Client: Kivyo Inc.
Feb 2019 – September 2019
Location: Fremont, CA
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
(Proactive Outreach Manager) with the aid of
POM Avaya offers the
functionality to developing and designing a call flow. POM is an application for integrated outbound
voice, SMS, and e-mail notifications.
• Worked in an Agile environment, and was involved through JIRA in Scrum meetings.
components, input/outputs to various components, routing module, etc.
• Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) using
Angular 6 to onboard the developed IPM
modules to the clients.
• The front-end (UI) components were developed using Angular 6, TypeScript, Angular Material
and NgRx-bootstrap and Node.
• Optimized the application output using Angular 6 Lazy Loading and compiling ahead of time.
• Responsible for the creation of UI mockups, the integration of React libraries by third parties,
and the handling / creating Redux stored data.
• Worked on microservice enhancements using Java 8 features such as Functional Interfaces,
Stream API, Lambda functions, Default Methods and Date / Time API.
• Wrote spring configuration file to define beans, define data source and Hibernate properties.
• Widely used Hibernate to access and update the database in data access layer.
• Created code to call the stored procedures via the java process and used Hibernate ORM to
access data from tables.
• Used Hibernate object relational mapping on the database schema.
• Developed Spring Boot application with Microservices.
• Developed end-to-end application on
Spring Boot framework (REST API Application/Spring
JPA using CRUD repository).
• Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Development/continuous Integration.
• Evaluated the
Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies
for Micro Services on the Spring Boot application.
• Involved in building & consuming RESTful web services for access to other applications.
• Strong expertise in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web services using SOAP
and RESTful API.
• Developed RESTful Web Services to use the Micro Services architecture to collect data from
• Released the REST services and parsed the project data to the client and managed security,
authorization and authentication using Spring Security.
• Used Apache Kafka in cluster as a messaging system between the micro services and APIs.
• Performed server migration from physical to cloud environment using cloud services like AWS.
• Worked with
AWS services such as EC2 and Elastic Bean stack to build new environments
• Built code to communicate with S3 service using AWS SDK to store and retrieve documents.
Jenkins & Build pipelines to company non-productive environments.
• Dockerized Springboot
image push into docker registry.
• Worked with GIT for version control tool for branch merging and resolution of conflicts.
• Used NOSQL database like Amazon Dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
• Unstructured data was managed using
MongoDB and connected to the database through
aggregation framework to extract data from the Database.
• Composed and executed queries to fetch data from databases and to test it.
• Perform unit testing and simple functional testing with varying data set.
• Built JUnit test cases for unit testing and functional testing of different modules, and prepared
code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
• Good logging knowledge implementing Log4j.
• Developed the Java code using IntelliJ as IDE.
Environment: Java 1.8,
Apache Tomcat 8,
JAX-RS Spring tool
suite, AJAX, Log4j, JSON, Eclipse Oxygen, Agile, Scrum, Jenkins, JIRA, Node Js, AWS,
Kafka, Dynamo DB, Angular 6.0, Junit, IntelliJ.
Client: Cigniti Technologies
October 2015 – December 2018
Location: Irving, Texas
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
• Developed the responsive UI web pages using XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 2, ReactJS,
• Built reusable Typescript components and services to consume REST APIs using Component-
based architecture provided by Angular 2.
persistent layer uses JPA.
• Adopted various design patterns like
singleton, data transfer object, data access object and
MVC design pattern.
• Analyzing the java code and integrating the new service using the
populate data in the UI of the enterprise application.
• Created code to call the stored procedures via the Java process and use Hibernate ORM to
access the data from tables.
• Developing queries using PL/SQL and managing the SQL and Oracle Servers tables.
• Code reviewing to meet the application standards.
• Fixed and tracked defects using JIRA effectively.
• Experienced in using Hibernate to communicate with the RDBMS.
backend DB2 database.
• Made a Delete request call after placing the data in SNS and S3 successfully.
• Images/data is stored on Amazon S3 buckets and rendered using lambda functions.
• Used AWS Cloud Search service for simple, manageable, quick and optimized search.
• Worked on build and deploy tools like Jenkins, Maven and Ant.
• Supporting the production by fixing the problems in the live application.
• Involved with testing team to Unit test the program for identification of bugs.
• Used integration Testing frameworks and libraries for
AngularJS and NodeJS like Jasmine
Environment: Java 8,HTML5,
JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Forms, RAD, Clear Case Team
Explorer, Spring Tool Suite, Service Now, Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Ant,
Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, Mockito framework (JUNIT), Tiles, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle,
Client: TechnoSoft Solutions
October 2013 – October 2015
Location: Hyderabad, India
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
• Gather, analyze the requirements of the client/business to design and implement the services.
• Strong experience creating Web-based applications with HTML5, CSS3.
• Skilled in designing and building UI screens using HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
• Implemented web-based service REST and SOAP using JAX-WS, JAXB and JAX-RS APIs for
access and consumption with specified WSDL, URL's.
• Web services sanity checking using
SOAP UI tool to verify
XML request and response for
REST and SOAP web services.
• Good knowledge and experience in coding client-side and server-side Java applications using
JDBC and advanced Multithreading.
• Dealt extensively with the retrieval and modification of Oracle Database data through the writing
of queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
• Used JDBC & Hibernate template to make a connection with Oracle 10g Database Server by
hibernate mapping and configuration through hibernate queries.
• Configured JDO configuration files to allow Oracle Database data to persist.
Services, Restful, SOAP, JMS, Apache Camel, AWS, Service Mix, Eclipse IDE, Jbos-fuse-
6.1.0, Oracle, MAVEN, Log4J, Git, JUnit, SOAPUI.
September 2012 – August 2013
Location: Hyderabad, India
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
• Involved in the interpretation and review of project requirements.
• Implemented server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
• Used XML, XSLT, and XML Schema to interpret and transform the XML documents obtained
from external applications.
• Using JDBC to communicate with the MySQL database that underlies.
• Involved in configuration, deployment into the Apache Server.
• Involved in Unit testing for various components.
• Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence
diagrams using Visual Paradigm.
JUnit, MVC, Visual Paradigm, Apache Tomcat, MySQL.