This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx03
pulled, looks like a stretch, emailed l3
Veena Peddi Last updated: 03/16/13
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
8 damper circle
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Contact Preference: Email
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Veena_March 2013 Resume Value: cypvhwjuextb6ja3
Veena Peddi Email : email@example.com Mobile : 603-233-3102 Status in USA : Citizen
• Experience in design and development of various RF components (Low Noise Amplifiers , Attenuators, Power Splitters, Power combiners, Couplers, Hybrids,Beamformers,RF Switches, Mixers, etc) and analog circuits (Regulators, DAC, ADC, DC-DC, Filtering circuits, amplifiers, EMI, EMC).
• Working experience with oscillator design (OCXO and VCXO).
• Good knowledge of mobile technologies like UMTS, GSM, WCDMA, CDMA 2000, EDGE etc.
• Excellent academic background with Masters in Microwave Electronics and Masters in Physics.
• Good knowledge in receiver section system calculation.
• Working experience in RF electronics at LTE, AMPS, PCS, IMT frequencies.
• Working experience with Microstrip substrate. Designed many different LNA’s, TMA’s, RRH’s and RF components.
• Working experience in making all the boards to RoHs compliant.
• Working experience with microwave equipment like network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, noise figure meter, signal generator, power meters, oscilloscope.
• Measurements of different parameters like S-parameters, Noise Figure, Intercept point measurements, Load pull measurements, stability factor, phase noise, STS etc.
• End-to-end understanding of business and technical aspects of the product.
• Provided support for production issues with detail investigation of lot/datecode related issues with diodes and active FETs.
• Experience in customer correspondence. Customers like ALU, AT&T, T-Mobile and Nortel.
• Experience in different phases of developments including cascade analysis, selection of devices, Input and output RF matching of transistors, prototyping, layout, creating BOMs, measurements, testing, troubleshooting for oscillation and EM leakage problems, failure analysis etc.
• Strong technical background in softwares like: Agilent ADS, Microwave Office, Ansoft designer, HF works, Solidworks,PADs, DxDesigner, PowerLogic, Autocad, Microcap.
May2011- June 2012 at TRM Microwave
RF/MW design engineer
Responsible for the Design,Development,Testing,Production support of various integrated modules with passive boardband components like multisection power dividers, coupler, hybrids, beamformers etc. Detail analysis in Ansoft designer and HF works.
November 2009 – May 2011 at Symmetricom, Inc.
Project Engineer/Hardware engineer 3
Responsible for the Design, Development, Testing, Production support of Symmetricom Space, Defense and Avionics (SDA) oscillator products eg: Ovenized crystal controlled oscillator (OCXO) and Voltage control oscillator (VCXO).
August 2001 – August 2009 at Powerwave Technologies, Inc.
RF Senior Engineer
• Worked as RF design Engineer in the R&D division of Powerwave technologies.
• Design authority for many AMPS, PCS, IMT & LTE low noise amplifier.
• Design authority for TMA’s, RRH’s, RF Switches couplers, Splitters, Attenuators.
• Worked with repeater group to create the solution for digital repeater.
• Review the design with customer.
• Detailed cascade analysis of the design in terms of Gain, Noise figure, OIP3 and P1dB point.
• Creating technical reports for customer. Interacting with customers directly to find the details of projects.
• LNA’s with the digital circuitry which includes gain control over the temperature and alarm circuitry for monitoring the health of amplifier.
• Working with mechanical engineers to figure out the space available for the layout of various components in system.
• Working on PADs to layout in best options.
• Ordering the prototype boards and testing them with RF equipment.
• Supporting production while manufacturing the product.
• Helped production with major issues, purchasing with finding better pricing for different components.
• Full End to End solution for creating a product from prototype to production needs.
• Very good relationships with colleagues.
August 2000- March 2001 at Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the Microwave Communication division.
Worked on two projects
• Designing the frequency synthesis by the concept of Phase Lock Loop technique. Simulation is being done by using Matlab
• Designing of the linear MMIC amplifier in the S band (freq-1.5GHz to 2.5GHz). Using software’s – Eesof’s Libra, Microwave 2000, MIMP (Motorola’s impedance matching program) and LINMIC.
Bharat Electronics Ltd. (Duration: 2 months)
• Hands on training on various microwave equipment like spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer, scalar analyzer and noise figure meter. Fabrication tools like dicer machine, laser cutting machine and line width measurement machine.
• Theoretical design of directional coupler.
Himachal Futuristic Communications limited: (Duration 6 month)
• Designed and fabricated a 2-Stage low noise amplifier at the extended Ku band (frequency – 17.7GHz to 19.7GHz) for use in SDH radio.
• Software used for simulation was Eesof’s Touchstone and Eagleware’s Genesis.
• Work involved selection of active device, designing of the matching network, designing of the bias supply, simulation, drawing of the layout, fabrication of the component, drawing the layout of the housing box and measurement.
Masters in Microwave Engineering Technology (M.Tech) at Delhi University, New Delhi
Masters in Physics (Specialization in Electronics) at Delhi University, New Delhi
Bachelors in Physics at Delhi University, New Delhi
References will be provided upon request.
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Years of relevant work experience: 7+ to 10 Years
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-PA-Philadelphia
Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org