Project Administrator / AR Specialist
Name: Yolanda Holloway Email: email@example.com
Phone: +1 (708) 965-0821 Location: US-IL-Chicago Heights-60411
Total years experience: 12 Years, 10 Months Job Categories: Admin – Clerical (No experience) Facilities (No experience) Secretary (No experience)
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist (3 Years) September 2016 – March 2019
Company Name: British Petroleum (Whiting Refinery)
Job Title: (3 Years) September 2016 – March 2019 March 2019
Company Name: Account Tech, City of Chicago Finance Dept.
Job Title: Accounting/Data Entry Clerk (3 Years) September 2016 – March 2019 March 2019 March 2019
Company Name: JDM Steel Service
Job Title: Collection Agent (3 Years) September 2016 – March 2019 March 2019 March 2019 March 2019
Company Name: ICS-Illinois Collection Agency
Job Title: Evaluations Supervisor (0 Years) June 2016 – September 2016
Company Name: Davis Staffing, Inc.
Job Title: Receptionist (0 Years) January 2016 – June 2016
Company Name: Professional Dynamic Network
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (0 Years) June 2015 – December 2015
Company Name: TVL Construction, LLC
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (2 Years) February 2013 – June 2015
Company Name: Davis Staffing, Inc.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (3 Years) June 2009 – December 2012
Company Name: Brooks Heating & Cooling, Inc
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (3 Years) February 2006 – February 2009
Company Name: Jewel Windows / B&B Properties II
School: DeVry University, Tinley Park, IL Major: Degree: None Graduation Date:
School: Lewis University, Romeoville, IL Major: Degree: Associate Degree Graduation Date:
School: DeVry University, Tinley Park, IL Major: Degree: Master’s Degree Graduation Date:
Additional Skills And Qualifications
Recent Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist Recent Wage:
Managed Others: Languages Spoken:
Security Clearance: No
Desired Wage: Desired Employment Type:
Desired Travel: Desired Commute:
* firstname.lastname@example.org * Cell (708) 965-0821 *
Summary of Qualifications
I have provided solid administrative office and field support for over 20 years in various industries. I possess excellent organizational skills, proficient in MS-Office, Social Media, and office related equipment. I am accustomed to meeting tight deadlines on several industry levels. Provide overall support to my supervisors and team members when needed as well as being an outstanding independent worker with the ability to overcome issues that may result in slow of work, productivity or profit.
*Excellent Customer Service Skills *Proficient in standard software and office equipment *QuickBooks * eSMART, *CyberGrant, *FMPS *Staff Suite *Proofreading and understanding grammar *Filing *Excellent interpersonal skills *Ordering and maintaining materials, supplies and deliveries *Handling of highly-confidential information & documents *Human Resources *Payroll-standard and certified *A/P & A/R * Time & Material Billing *Obtaining Tax Exemption and other specialty certificates *Project Management Assistant skills *Scheduling and planning *Contracts & proposals *Dedicated team player *Self Starter *Can easily acclimate to instructions, work environment and co-workers *Draws, lien waivers, walkthroughs and punch-lists to assisting in final inspections *Researching: specialty items, documents/supporting material, personnel and services via internet and social media) *Property Management skills: (resolution of tenant and client issues/repairs as well as inspection of completed work orders and collecting and recording of rent)
Accounts Receivable Specialist for British Petroleum (Whiting Refinery) (09/2016 – 03/2019)
Jolen Electric & Communications, Inc., South Chicago Heights, IL
Responsibilities: To perform monthly (T&M) and Lump Sum billing for one of their companies largest clients. Assisting Project Managers from the bidding to billing process.
• Answering Phones, sending e-mail and faxes, ordering office supplies and safety equipment, renewing city licenses, COI’s
• Settling A/P inquires
• Weekly Certified Payroll – Insuring all compliances are met prior to sending
• Any and all compliance issues pertaining to draws
• Requesting union workers and issuing severance pay and layoffs
• (T/M) and Lump Sum billing
• Creating and closing out projects by draws
• Updating and organizing information on server
Davis Staffing, Inc., Olympia Fields, IL (06/2016-09/2016)
Responsibilities: To exercise my educational and professional experience to provide superior evaluation support while upholding the policies of /Davis Staffing, Inc.
Evaluations Supervisor, Davis Staffing, Inc. Corporate Office, Olympia Fields, IL
• Answers telephones and directs callers to the appropriate associate or transferring calls to voice mailbox when associate is unavailable.
• Answers telephones to instruct or update potential and registered applicants and employees using Staff Suite.
• Evaluating applicants to determine if the hiring criteria are met.
• Processes highly confidential information; i.e. (social security numbers, bank information, addresses, tax information, passwords, payroll questions, timesheets, medical information, ect)
• Administering clerical and/or industrial test as well as drug screens
• Ensuring all required information is gathered and signed to properly interview and place applicants by the Staffing Supervisors
• Performed office related tasks: typing, filing, scanning, faxing, receiving and sending emails, knowledge of the internet, use of social media, ect.
Professional Dynamic Network, Matteson, IL (1/2016-6/2016
Responsibilities: To exercise my educational and professional experience to provide superior clerical support in any level of industry while upholding the policies of PDN as well as the client
*Receptionist, City of Chicago, Office of the Treasurer, Chicago, IL
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate or transferring a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
• Greets and directs visitors to the Treasurer’s Office.
• Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
• Provides callers with information such as office address, directions, fax numbers, website and other related information.
• Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• Updating any/all publications related to public information.
*Account Tech, City of Chicago Finance Dept., Chicago, IL
• Review requisitions for payment of grants from the City of Chicago to various vendors by simultaneously using three independent software applications to verify the legitimacy of payment.
• Using critical attention to financial documents and balancing of expenditure sheets versus budget agreement set forth by the City of Chicago and the vendor
• Making draws and submitting payments from grant accounts based on findings of aforementioned documents
• Software used: eSMART, CyberGrant and FMPS
Administrative Assistant, TVL Construction, LLC, Chicago, IL (6/2015-12/2015) Responsibilities: To provide superior customer service and quality product, maintaining time/cost constraints, online research and clerical support and the ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions.
• Typed proposals, contracts and lien waivers.
• Used project management skills to obtaining quotes and bids for projects, scheduling with
subcontractors, staying within time and cost constraints, tracking materials used and payouts made
• Ordering of office/bldg materials & scheduling deliveries
• Provided administrative, clerical, customer serviced and minor technical support
• Handling the collection of rent and tenant request for repairs as well as follow through
Online research (depending on the need of the company) i.e. materials, staff, business ventures
Davis Staffing, Inc., Olympia Fields, IL 60461 (2/2013-6/2015)
Responsibilities: To exercise my educational and professional experience to provide superior clerical support in any level of industry while upholding the policies of Davis Staffing as well as the client
*Administrative Assistant – Professional Dynamic Network, Inc., Matteson, IL
• Assisting the Medical Coding Manager in preparing coded medical records for auditing.
• Assisting the Vice President with research and policies for contractual purposes.
• Instructing newly graduated students on how to prepare attestation reports.
• Processing of highly-confidential materials.
• Exclusive decision-making privileges in purging presidential and corporate files
• Organization of corporate and employee files
• Answering phones, filing, faxing, and additional standard office duties
*Accounting/Data Entry Clerk – JDM Steel Service, Chicago Heights, IL
• Entering the metallurgical and chemical results of steel into custom data base.
• Maintaining, collecting, and updating company information and with that composing and implementing a new filing system for
the main office and four (4) out-of-state districts.
• Assisting in the accounting department in billing in inspecting the accuracy of Bills of Lading, picking tickets and supporting documents to make ready for collection.
• Finalizing of documents for the purpose of authenticating complete delivery
• Answering phones, light clerical, typing, assisting in various duties for the Assistant to the Vice President of Finance.
*Collection Agent – ICS-Illinois Collection Agency – Tinley Park, IL
• Through HIPPA training – setting up pay schedule and collecting balances in full for various hospitals and physicians throughout the Chicago land area.
Administrative Assistant, Brooks Heating & Cooling, Inc, Chicago, IL (6/2009 – 12/2012)
Responsibilities: To provide superior customer service and quality product, maintaining time/cost
constraints and clerical support with the ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions.
• Appointment scheduling for the owner and scheduling of inspections by phase with city inspectors.
• Typed contracts and proposals, sworn statements, waivers of lien, minor project management and ordering materials as well as assuring materials met data specifications.
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable, bank deposits, payroll and petty cash.
• Implemented a maintained a more efficient filing system. Assisted in client contact, quality control, clerical & secretarial duties.
Administrative Assistant, Jewel Windows / B&B Properties II, Chicago, IL
(2/2006 – 2/2009)
Responsibilities: To provide superior customer service and quality product, maintaining time/cost constraints, online research and clerical support and the ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions.
• Purchased and maintained accurate accounts of materials and supplies including researching, finding and purchasing of unique and materials. Maintained inventories of commonly used materials and ledger of usage. Distributed petty cash for emergency purchases.
• Implemented and maintained a more efficient filing system.
• Scheduled sub-contractors and employees on rehab projects for newly purchased properties from start to finish including the logistics of deliveries and work schedules.
• Assisted in customer issues and concerns, data entry, scheduling, property searches and assisting general manager and owner in their day-to-day activities.
• Supervised tenant request for repairs and issues as well as the collection of rent.
Secretary, Stawicki Construction Co., Inc., Matteson, IL (10/1998 – 8/2005)
Responsibilities: To provide superior customer service and quality product, maintaining time/cost constraints, clerical support and the ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions
• Typed proposals, contracts and lien waivers. Applied for building permits and secured bonds for large jobs.
• Supervised accounts payables and receivables. Personally handled payroll, certified payroll, human resource issues, answered phones, scheduled deliveries and placed orders. Handled bank deposits, balanced corporate accounts including the personal interests of Mr. & Mrs. Richard Stawicki, Sr.
Provided administrative, clerical, and minor technical support
• Assisted in collection of rent and tenant request for repairs.
DeVry University, Tinley Park, IL (2001 – 2005)
Project Management (112 credited hours)
QuickBooks Seminar (2002)
Specialized Knowledge and Application of software (14 CPE credits)
Lewis University, Romeoville, IL (1993 -1995)
DeVry University, Tinley Park, IL (2002)
• Dean’s List
American Business Women’s Association (2002)
• Lewis University, Romeoville, IL (1995)
To contact this candidate email email@example.com